瀏覽 : 1650
分享

[問題] U23Pro 拍照功能拍心酸的

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC 其他手機 / HTC相機

東又2023-7-4 01:17

新買的U23Pro用不到幾天竟然開始死機,突然黑畫面就不能開螢幕,還需要強制開機才能正常,要求店家置換新機狀況依然一樣,詢問htc線上工程師竟然回覆是google回傳檔問題導致,也沒能好好的修復。近日更是誇張的事情發生,使用手機時整個操作超級不流暢,跳轉程式或是跳回主畫面時動畫竟然會卡住然後再慢慢消失,另外使用相機拍照,竟然拍第一張照片後相簿卻沒有照片,當下拍照還有動畫及拍攝音效,以為有存下來,沒想到回到相簿後竟一張照片也沒有,什麼精彩瞬間都抓不到,當時向購買店家詢問時剛好也有用戶正購買u23手機,相機問題竟然一模一樣,開啟相機拍攝的相片有很高的機率根本沒存到相簿裡!!!實在是在拍心酸的!!!主打什麼一億像素,沒有拍成功一點屁用也沒有,還不如自己去PLAY商店下載隨便一個有廣告置入的相機還穩定多。
實在是太失望的廠牌,雖說每次新機上市都有吸引人之處,但總是會在關鍵功能破破爛爛,想起當初one M7的相機紫光事件,這次的新機也不免俗的打臉。

檢舉 回應

HTC論壇小組2023-7-4 09:13

親愛的用戶您好,

能否請您與我們的客服部門聯繫,客服會做更進一步的問題確認與協助,聯繫方式如下:

➤ 線上聯絡我們:https://www.htc.com/tw/support/contactus/
➤ HTC 客服專線:0809-090-166,手機請直撥: 02-2162-6788‎‎‎ (服務時間:週一至週六 10:00 AM-7:00 PM)

HTC論壇小組~在HTC論壇為您服務
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-18 19:36

Standard sessions allow me to share the simplest way to thanks a lot for ones hard work, which in turn is the reason why I am just traveling to the web page every day, seeking brand-new, exciting information. A lot of, cheers! ufabet7777

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-3 21:19

Kudos meant for giving you newly released tweets regarding the headache, That i will enjoy look over even more.внос на кола от германия

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-2-21 21:07

Hire customers by means of several content and articles upon your principle. Store "General Blog" variable by means of a variety of partnership revealing articles or reviews, fun posts, and additionally thought-provoking questions. Prioritize visitor and additionally remarks to showcase city direction . A fabulous well-rounded way provides received benefit and additionally emergence for use on your web page.Yohandry

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-6-11 18:27

Get practical fashion advice for everyday life. We provide tips on building a versatile wardrobe, mixing and matching outfits, and finding the best deals on stylish clothing that suits your budget. Спорт

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-6-11 21:29

Discover strategies for effective communication within your family. Learn how to listen actively, express yourself clearly, and resolve conflicts peacefully. Strengthen your family bonds by fostering open and honest dialogue. Кулинария

檢舉 回應

分享