VIVE討論
瀏覽 : 3648
分享

[分享] 知名影集《陰屍路The Walking Dead》預告2019年推出VR衍伸遊戲!

一般用戶

等級6

資深大大

我是東尼2018-7-19 09:45

大家好,我東尼啦!剛剛來自聖地牙哥Comic Con的消息,大家心目中數一數二有名的僵屍影集《陰屍路The Walking Dead》將在2019年推出VR衍伸作品《The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners(陰屍路:聖人與罪犯)》!

【參考報導:The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Coming To VR In 2019 Via Archangel Dev

整個場景將會設定在紐奧良,並由知名VIVE機甲遊戲《Archangel》的開發者領銜製作,更多消息讓我們繼續期待!

【有任何來自聖地牙哥Comic Con(SDCC)的新消息,將同步更新於此篇!】

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

夢幻小布2018-7-26 16:09

2019年快來吧!!迫不及待了~陰屍路就是有保證

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-15 19:42

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. tumbler lock

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-17 15:44

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. 12frm

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

SIDDIQUE2022-12-17 15:48

This Mount everest helicopter tour gets completed within hours of the same day. You will travel around and return from the base camp within 4 hours. The Tribhuvan International Airport, the capital city of Kathmandu, is the starting point of this journey. The helicopter then flies above the skies of Kathmandu after you complete the boarding procedure.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mia khalifa2022-12-18 13:39

Buy your next hængekøjer at Køjeshop dk and find the right Hængekøjestole online We have a large selection for all sizes and ages We have weather-resistant and organic hammocks For babies, children and adults and we deliver free with purchases over DKK 500 Shop your hammock here in day at Køjeshop dk.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-18 16:34

Difference is a a point or way in which people or things are dissimilar, a disagreement, quarrel, or dispute. alter (a coat of arms) to distinguish members or branches of a family. In real life we can see many things around us which has many differences and sometime we might get curious to know about them, So Difference Digest is a collective info website, So you can learn the difference between anything, It can be business terms, education information, health and fitness, law, life, scinence, nature or anything you may have in your mind.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

frrtr2022-12-18 17:36

Fusion Solar is an emerging company in the solar energy. We have installed many projects in residential, industrial, agricultural, Green Energy sectors. Additionally, our main focus is on aftersales & O&M services which are much needed services in solar systems.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

frrtr2022-12-18 19:05

We proudly use 14K Gold-filled Jewelry to ensure your piece is cherished Each piece of Sustainable jewelry is designed for perfection with the intention of delivering quality jewelry that’ll make YOU stand out.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-18 19:59

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. 꽁머니 3만

檢舉 回應

分享