瀏覽 : 3452
分享

[其他] 羅根:城中有賊 | ROGAN: The Thief in the Castle

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:VIVE

DSS2019-7-18 00:24

前言這款羅根是由韓國公司Smilegate在六月底和另一款VR遊戲Focus on You一起上架預購的遊戲,當初本來只想買羅根的....
正式上架之後,這羅根居然被灌滿負評...難道只有畫面漂亮嗎?

影片

心得
負評批評的內容多半是啟動有問題、畫面會模糊、頭罩很礙眼...
這些東西在目前的版本都已經修正掉了,
所以遊戲本身的問題在於遊戲節奏真的太慢了,
雖然做了14個章節但是實質上10個章節就夠完結了。
遊戲的主要玩法就是很固定的閃守衛、從後面敲暈守衛,
這樣的遊戲方式要重覆將近五個小時半,有些冗長也有些單調。
最後的結局很棒,體驗完整個劇情讓我狠狠地嚇了一跳....

遊戲到第七章的時候會出現版權警告,不能將畫面分享到網路上。

整體來講
優點-
畫面很漂亮
氣氛很好
劇情很棒

缺點-
互動物件類型太少
遊戲節奏太慢
遊戲的玩法太單調

如果你有耐心把它玩到破關,最終劇情真的很值得一看。

Steam商店
https://store.steampowered.com/app/966560/ROGAN_The_Thief_in_the_Castle/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-14 18:49

This kind of is generally apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along side without a doubt fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to locate beforehand created for this unique useful stuffs… laundry chute door closer

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-18 20:31

This really is my very first time i visit here and I discovered so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. 꽁머니 1만

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-20 21:41

You made this interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... best haircuts for women

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-24 21:53

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. cryolipolyse den haag

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-1 21:23

Thanks for the blog laden up with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. hitman holla girlfriend cinnamon

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-3 20:15

I appreciated your work very thanks Logistics in Colombia

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-7 16:05

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://www.connexions-tech.com/product/detail/black-ce-ffp2-mask-for-sale.html

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-21 17:41

You may be permitted to blog post details, though not back-links, with regard to they are really sanctioned and even at area. Buy Dried Magic Mushrooms

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-27 04:26

I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. Arenal Volcano Mushrooms

檢舉 回應

分享