瀏覽 : 13094
分享

[教程] 使用VIVE,電腦必須要有怎樣的系統配備呢?

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

jennykim2023-5-11 19:38

muhammad hanan 發表於 2022-6-16 20:56
In order for you to enjoy the  VIVE  experience, it is recommended that you at least have a PC that  ...

i think a single pc like in restaurants used for orders or bill is enough no need to pay extra.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

jennykim2023-5-12 03:06

in my opinion core i5 will be perfect but with some high spec and with trained person.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

asifnaveed85272023-8-14 06:31

jennykim 發表於 2023-5-12 03:06
in my opinion core i5 will be perfect but with some high spec and with trained person.

In my quest for understanding and exploring diverse perspectives, I recently stumbled upon this insightful resource GBWhatsApp APK. It's incredible how much there is to learn when you dive deep into various topics. If you're like me, always on the lookout for authentic and enriching content, I genuinely recommend giving it a look. The world of information is vast, and it's treasures like these that make the journey truly rewarding.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Alizaa2023-8-29 01:28

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the HTC Vive is a virtual reality headset that requires a capable computer system to run smoothly and provide an optimal VR experience. Please note that hardware requirements can change with newer models or software update s, so it's a good idea to check the official HTC Vive website or documentation for the most up-to-date information. However, I can provide you with a general idea of ​​​​the system configuration that was recommended for the HTC Vive at the time:
Minimum System Requirements :

Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 or equivalent.
Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM or more.
Graphics Card (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or equivalent with at least 4 GB of VRAM.
Video Output : HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2 or newer.
USB Ports : 1x USB 2.0 or newer port.
Operating System : Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer.

Recommend System Requirements:

Processor (CPU) : Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or equivalent.
Memory (RAM) : 8 GB RAM or more.
Graphics Card (GPU) : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or equivalent with at least 6 GB of VRAM.
Video Output : HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2 or newer.
USB Ports : 1x USB 3.0 or newer port.
Operating System : Windows 10 (64-bit).

Additional Considerations: Storage :

VR games and applications can take up a significant amount of storage space, so having ample storage is recommended.

USB Ports : While the minimum requirements list a USB 2.0 port, some VR setups may benefit from having multiple USB 3.0 ports for better data throughput.
Room Setup : Some VR experiences, particularly room-scale ones, require extra sensors or base stations to be placed around the play area. Make sure you have the necessary space and setup requirements for these.
Cooling : Virtual reality experiences can be demanding on both the CPU and GPU. Adequate cooling for your system can help maintain optimal performance during extended VR sessions.

Always check the official HTC Vive website or product documentation for the most accurate and up-to-date system requirements before making a purchase

Cursed Invader Zim images blend the iconic characters with unsettling and bizarre elements, creating a unique and eerie visual experience. These images playfully challenge the familiar, evoking a mix of fascination and discomfort, appealing to fans of unconventional and unconventional art.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Pinloader2023-9-6 20:52

Thanks for this information.
Regards: Special shoes

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

frantvesson1012023-10-5 20:23

[color=var(--text-primary)][backcolor=rgba(247,247,248,var(--tw-bg-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]

Thank you for sharing this helpful guide on checking computer specifications for a smooth VIVE experience. The provided links make it convenient to assess compatibility. The table on the VIVE Support Testogen review Service page simplifies the process, and the direct testing option is a great feature for those looking for quick answers. The inclusion of the Vive graphics card support list is a valuable reference point.

[color=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

蘿莉茶籟52803662023-11-14 23:24

主推在校生 學生妹 高中生 大學生 新人約妹首次1-3k優惠 加籟5280366或TG賬號nini9595 更多資訊鏈接 官網 http://www.5280344.com 選妃 https://t.me/m5280344 外流 https://t.me/id5280344

主推在校生 學生妹 高中生 大學生 新人約妹首次1-3k優
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

hatchhozzen2023-11-21 00:40

蘿莉茶籟5280366 發表於 2023-11-14 23:24
主推在校生 學生妹 高中生 大學生 新人約妹首次1-3k優惠 加籟5280366或TG賬號nini9595 更多資訊鏈接 官網 ...

• Add "Midnights" Songs:
    • If "Midnights" is a new album or song release by Taylor Swift, you can manually add the songs to your existing playlists.
    • Open your preferred music streaming platform (e.g., Spotify, Apple Music).
    • Search for "Midnights" or the specific songs from the album.
    • Add the songs to your existing Taylor Swift playlists.
  • Add "Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)" Songs:
    • Similar to "Midnights," if "Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)" has been released, you can add the re-recorded songs to your playlists.
    • Search for "Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)"  plan your next trip on your music streaming platform.
    • Add the re-recorded songs to your existing playlists.
  • Update Playlist Descriptions:
    • Consider updating the descriptions of your Taylor Swift playlists to reflect the inclusion of new releases like "Midnights" and "Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)."
    • Mention that the playlists now feature the latest songs from these albums.
  • Create New Playlists:
    • If you prefer to keep the existing playlists as they are, you can create new playlists specifically for "Midnights" and "Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)."
    • Organize your Taylor Swift collection with playlists for each album or era.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2023-12-5 20:46

Appreciate it intended for placing a really good document! I stumbled upon your blog perfect for the desires. Its full of superb in addition to very helpful threads. Sustain the favorable do the job!  Kuliah gratis di Universitas Budi Luhur

檢舉 回應

分享