VIVE討論
瀏覽 : 3775
分享

[分享] 不同人玩虛擬實境(virtual reality) 五種情況你中了幾樣!?

一般用戶

等級4

模範鄉民

文章分類:VIVE Pro / VIVEPORT / VIVE 官方配件

Dr.zero2019-11-25 11:29

這邊來分享一下大家玩VR,都是什麼反映的情形XDD

我自己是屬於那種遇到迷路的地方

會直接放棄思考,然後變成我是誰、我在哪裡、我在做什麼的反應

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

瘋狂哈利2019-11-29 11:55

我應該是屬於為什麼型 因為之前玩完全不會操作

但如果給我女友玩的話,感覺就是網美型在那邊打卡

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

宮本武藏2019-11-29 12:03

哈哈感覺很真實

我應該是迷路型的 玩VR超級大迷路

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

左岸2020-1-6 22:27

互互))))))))互互))))))))互互))))))))

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

greelance2022-12-30 18:29

Virtual reality (VR) has dominated tech headlines in recent years with its ability to immerse its users in a virtual, yet safe, world. Gaming is one of the more well-known VR uses but its potential doesn't stop there... Some of the many questions people are curious about include: How does virtual reality benefit society? And what is virtual reality in multimedia?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

benjamingb2023-2-7 02:18

[size=0.875][color=rgba(52,53,65,var(--tw-text-opacity))][backcolor=rgba(247,247,248,var(--tw-bg-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]

Yes, here are five common situations where people play virtual reality games:
  • At home: Many people use VR headsets at home for personal gaming experiences.
  • In VR arcades: VR arcades provide a shared virtual reality experience for people to enjoy with friends or family.
  • In educational settings: VR technology is increasingly being used in educational settings to provide interactive learning experiences.
  • In therapeutic settings: VR is being used in therapeutic settings to help people with mental health conditions and physical rehabilitation.
  • In commercial settings: VR technology is being used in commercial settings, such as in real estate or automotive industries, to provide virtual tours or simulations.

These are just some of the situations where virtual reality is being used, and the technology continues to expand and evolve. . .

[backcolor=transparent !important]

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JamesonSilas2023-5-2 21:34

In the virtual reality experience and become fully present in the moment. That can be a very powerful and enjoyable feeling! Many people report feeling a sense of acacia wood properties presence or even transcendence when playing VR, as though they are transported to another world entirely. It's amazing how technology can create such a visceral experience. 本文章最後由( JamesonSilas )於 2023-5-4 03:57 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

muhammadshaoib2023-5-4 20:48

As an AI language model, I am not capable of hitting anyone since I am a virtual assistant that exists only in the digital realm. I also do not have the ability to observe individuals playing virtual reality or any other activity in the physical world. However , I can provide you with information Pinterest Gifs Downloader about the different situations in which people may play virtual reality, and their potential motivation Pinterest Gifs Downloader ns or reasons for doing so, if that is helpful.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

winslysawan2023-9-3 14:36

muhammadshaoib 發表於 2023-5-4 20:48
As an AI language model, I am not capable of hitting anyone since I am a virtual assistant that exis ...

there many mods of instagram are available on different website you should need to know about this OG Instagram Apk at gbinstaa.com to use more extra features and functions.

檢舉 回應

分享