-修復IPD顯示通知

更新辦法說明:

1.將Cosmos頭戴顯示器拔除串流盒/轉換器
2.至VIVE Console左側選單選擇「軟體更新」
3.更新完成後,將頭戴顯示器接上串流盒/轉換器,再進行硬體更新
4.完成

[ 1.0.9.2 Beta釋出 ]
於VIVE Console左側選單,選取加入測試計畫即可收到Beta版更新。
更新詳情請見:https://developer.vive.com/resources/knowledgebase/vive-cosmos-software-release-notes-beta-latest/

HTC論壇小組~在HTC論壇為您服務
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

TMY2019-12-23 10:33

希望這個版本在tracking system上有顯著的改善。另外還有1.0.9.2 beta?晚點再找時間研究看看,希望這些修正是給Vive Cosmos使用者的聖誕禮物了。

也謝謝HTC小博士將我們的意見送回, 以持續update firmware,希望這個產品能夠更好,HTC加油!VIVE Engineers加油!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

TMY2019-12-23 10:37

奇怪,我在美國的官網網站上是ˊ接看到1.0.9.2. beta,不沒有看到 1.0.8.8a,是鼓勵就直接使用1.0.9.2 beta嗎?
剛初步看一下網路上網友實測的評價,看起來在controller的tracking上有相當的改善(https://forum.vive.com/topic/7041-cosmos-beta-release-1092/),如以下網友的實測回覆之一:
------------------------------

OK, I just tried this beta and I think it's a pretty significant improvement in tracking.  Still not quite Rift S gold standard for inside out, but getting a lot closer.  Longbow in the lab is actually quite playable now.  The slingshot in Angry birds vr is still pretty unstable but if you hold it at a bit of an angle it's at least playable now.  Two handled rifles still kinda wander around though.  The Xmas theme in Origin looks great and I like the candy cane magic markers.  I noticed a significant improvement in controller occlusions when drawing and moving the other controller in front and behind each other.  Also, drawing circles out to the sides produced nice smooth, unbroken curves.
I use rechargeable eneloop batteries and normally get ~4 hours runtime so I'll keep an eye on these and see if I notice any improvements.
Overall, I give this update a big thumbs up.  Thanks Vive engineers and have yourselves a merry little xmas!  Cheers.
------------------------------

初步看起來在拉弓方面有很大的改善,是重大的改版,但在angry bird或是雙手持步槍尚上有一些不穩定,相信後續的firmware可以更穩定以持續改善,讓 VIVE Cosmos的tracking system可以on par with Oculus Rift S的inside out tracking system,或是可以更超越之

In any case, it is nice to know this fireware update before the Christmas. Thanks and thanks in advance for all the great work! HTC加油,VIVE Engineers加油!

本文章最後由( TMY )於 2019-12-23 11:06 編輯

檢舉 回應

分享