HTC小博士2020-3-23 14:59

您好,經由小博士測試HTC U19e後,有未讀訊息只有綠點是屬於正常現象

建議您可以向第三方app廠商來進行反映,謝謝您!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

raypan8882020-3-24 00:32

記得安卓升級後  line即已不再顯示未讀數字  僅以綠色圓点通知   有尚未讀取的訊息而已!

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°★*
品牌大使代碼: 8227237
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Victor Patrick2023-11-29 12:02

請記住,Android 更新後,該行將不再顯示未讀號碼。 它所做的只是讓您知道有帶有綠點的未讀訊息! tunnel rush

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

jackddd2023-12-27 17:55

Embark on a turbocharged adventure in Blumgi Rocket, a platform game that puts you behind the wheel of a rocket-fast car hurtling through vibrant levels packed with challenges.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-12-28 20:33

I have been living with diabetes for several years now, and one of the most challenging aspects has been dealing with circulation issues in my feet. I often experienced numbness and tingling, especially at night, which made it difficult to get a good night's sleep. After doing some research, I learned about diabetic socks specifically designed to improve circulation and reduce discomfort for those with diabetes. I decided to give them a try and was amazed by the difference they made. The first night wearing diabetic socks, I noticed an immediate improvement in the sensation in my feet. The fabric was gentle on my skin, and the compression technology seemed to really help stimulate blood flow. Over time, I found that wearing these socks regularly not only reduced my discomfort but also helped me better manage my overall diabetes symptoms. Thanks to diabetic socks, I have been able to enjoy better rest at night and avoid more serious complications associated with poor foot circulation. They have truly been a game-changer for me in managing my condition effectively. socks

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-1-9 22:52

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.seo оптимизация

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Thomas Frank2024-1-10 10:32

Buckshot Roulette will stay with you long after the final shell is ejected.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

caroline772024-1-11 13:09

感謝你的資訊。我一直在努力尋找有關這個問題的許多問題。我會跟隨你。

watch movies online on fmovies free without register

檢舉 回應

分享