分享個Forbes網站上一篇使用VIVE Cosmos Elite和VR上app應用的心得

主要是說還在觀望沒購入Elite的朋友,可以試試看戴上去體驗

像是裡面提到LCD螢幕解析,比起以前他認知上模糊的VR已經有很大的不同

方便的是Elite是保留和Cosmos一樣的掀蓋設計,現實和虛擬很快就能進行切換

後段敘述到因為這次疫情的關係,很多人的工作和娛樂步調都被打亂

但是透過虛擬實境VR的幫助下,其實可以使用VIVE Sync這很方便的app來進行開會工作

或是進行一些有趣的娛樂遊戲 比如光劍音樂遊戲Beat saber 這也是一款能順便消耗卡路里的運動
還有很擬真的戰慄時空:艾莉克絲都是不錯玩的遊戲

文章來源:https://www.forbes.com/sites/marcochiappetta/2020/06/25/the-htc-vive-cosmos-elite-and-vrs-killer-apps/#4557ecf2cdb7

本文章最後由( Dr.zero )於 2020-6-30 11:49 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

uooumoon55662020-6-30 14:26

艾利克斯的遊戲真的不錯玩,不過自己玩一陣子也是會暈

Vive sync開會我自己就用不到了,台灣小公司也不會花錢去弄一套這個來開會,但大公司有預算弄 整體應該會不錯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-14 17:46

I definitely enjoying every bit of it. It is a superb website and nice share. I wish to thank you. Good job! You guys execute a great blog, and have some great contents. Continue the nice work. gas spring ball socket

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

mehage54022022-12-15 22:40

Being a Novice, I will be once and for all checking out on the web regarding posts which can be regarding assist with myself. Many thanks.        wilkinson chutes

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-18 16:22

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... 꽁머니 환전

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-27 19:11

Welcome to St. Louis Jewelry Repair DBA Southside Jewelry, located at 8103 Gravois in Affton, serving South St. Louis County for the past 18 years. David Ponciroli, known as Ponce, has been with our company for the past 9 years. David Eckart, previously of Hamilton Jewelers which has been located in Downtown St. Louis for the past twenty years. These two Jewelers strive to provide our customers the very finest quality possible. Estate Jewelry St. Louis

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-1 16:22

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! hitman holla leak

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-2 20:22

You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. Yourself Quotes

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-8 21:45

Wonderful blog post, resolved to go on and even bookmarked your webblog. As i can’t hold on to enjoy a book alot more as a result of one. Amanbola

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-26 03:17

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! buy magic mushrooms

檢舉 回應

分享