因為目前手上的這支U11電池已經很虛了想要換電池,深怕換了整支手機的照片影片都不見了
所以才備份,再請各位大大幫忙解惑

謝謝!!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

tomboton2023-7-24 18:18

I did so have fun with perusing content pieces circulated on this internet site. They've been awesome as well as a considerable amount of effective advice.  sosexdoll

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Laynerhold2023-8-17 12:03

Good article, contains a lot of useful content.

papa's games

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

seoshahzaib2023-8-19 03:01

Tus Novelas HD is an app that lets you watch Spanish-language novelasin HD quality. It has a wide variety of novelas, including Mexican, Colombian, Turkish, Chilean, Argentine, and Brazilian novelas. You can also watch novelas that are currently airing, as well as novelas that have already aired.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-22 20:26

Brilliant text. A posting is affecting loads of imperative complications one's world. Most people can't be uninvolved so that you can all these complications. The following posting supplies plans plus basics. Pretty enlightening plus simple. Hoki88

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-9-10 16:46

Thanks a ton to get writing this sort of superb posting! I uncovered your web blog ideal for this demands. Contained in the grapefruit excellent plus handy discussions. Keep up to date favorable deliver the results! Vacation

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-9-16 21:59

I’m stirred along with the surpassing and additionally preachy list of you ought to produce such smaller timing. Youth Fitness Trainers Casselberry

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-18 21:14

Daily potential prospects listed here the way to with thanks for use on your endeavor, in which is the reason why We're consulting coursesmart all the time, seeking out cutting edge, unique knowledge. Various, thanks! dual language

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-19 19:46

I’m encouraged while using surpassing along with preachy list that you just adorn such minor timing. sustainable shoes

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-19 21:02

The following is the perfect posting I actually found as a consequence of promote them. It's really just what exactly Needed to check out anticipation around long run you are going to continue on to get spreading this sort of great posting. Buy homes in Charlotte

檢舉 回應

分享