哈拉閒聊
瀏覽 : 3211
分享

[新聞] The new version of Spotify for free will get closer to premium accounts

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Levi Dua2021-6-7 10:53

Do you have a free Spotify account?  What we have to tell you today interests you a lot!  Thanks to the leaks we can know that Spotify will launch a new version of the free account for users. It will not be a different application, nor will it be a separate service, but the application interface will be renewed for all users who listen to Spotify Premium Apk for free and see ads every 30 minutes.  

If you are thinking that it will become worse and that Spotify will restrict the actions of this service, you are wrong since the company will leave us with a more refined interface and better conditions for those who do not pay the monthly service. Although Spotify has a large number of paying users, it also has a few million who pay nothing to listen to music and listen to advertisements in return.  But they don't just hear ads, they have other restrictions on app services.  The best example is in playlists, where you can't choose the order of the tracks you listen to.

Free Spotify will allow you to choose the order in some lists

Spotify free has some limitations that at times do not allow us to enjoy the content we want.  It is a company strategy to force us to pay for the service, although in the next update things will change slightly.  In addition to an interface refresh, free accounts will be able to choose the order of the songs in the playlists.  No more being able to play just a few songs and then listen to what Spotify wants.
Unfortunately for these users, not all the lists will allow us to change the song whenever we want, since only those marked with a  blue logo identify them.  Although these users will still not have access to many sections of the application, they will see how the interface is improved and they have available one of the most desired requests by free account users.

Although all the details of this update are not yet known, Spotify is expected to announce it on April 24 and it could be available from that same day on Google Play.  It will not be a new app but will be released as an update.  Given the level of changes, we may have to download it from Google Play, although it is possible that it will arrive as a change from the server and we will see the changes instantly without having to download or update anything.

本文章最後由( Levi Dua )於 2021-6-7 10:54 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

momo桑2022-11-7 15:05

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for : https://www.rich2017.com/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

alissa2023-1-11 16:49

Your sharing is very helpful, I love reading articles like this, it really brings me useful information basketball stars

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

adele brown2023-2-11 11:08

Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep  papa's games rocking.

檢舉 回應

分享