VIVE討論
瀏覽 : 46444
分享

[分享] 在家看醫生!HTC DeepQ與彰基合作「蘭醫師」 LineBot視訊診療

粉紅豬大大2021-6-29 15:35

在疫情嚴峻期間,HTC旗下健康醫療事業部DeepQ再度與彰化基督教醫院合作,升級LINE聊天機器人「蘭醫師」,整合線上視訊診療功能。透過簡單易用的使用介面及嚴謹的資訊安全保護機制,讓民眾在家在防疫期間仍可安全地接受醫師的視訊診療,避免就醫造成染疫風險。

02.jpg

「蘭醫師」是由DeepQ團隊以醫療使用者經驗(mUX, Medical User Experience)及人工智慧技術(AI)協助開發。用互動對話方式,啟動串連療照護旅程,提供就醫前、中、後不同階段的全面醫療照護服務。彰基從2019年導入至今,已服務超過23千位民眾,提供最人性化的就醫體驗、降低焦慮和不便,提升醫療品質服務。而本次合作視訊診療功能整合院內掛號系統,讓醫生能在原本門診中穿插視訊診療,有效管控時間並實現現場、視訊、電話三合一混合門診。醫生無需安裝額外軟體,只要透過手機覽器,即可輕易使用嚴謹資訊安全保護機制的視訊功能,同時提供全程自動錄影一鍵式健保卡拍照功能。

民眾只要在Line搜尋「@cch.org.tw」加入彰化基督教醫院好友,即可透過蘭醫師LineBot接受醫師視訊診療,無需額外安裝軟體,透過和蘭醫師聊天機器人的對話,便可完成視訊診療,全程視訊診療採取嚴謹資訊安全保護機制以保護病人資訊的隱私。

01.jpg

彰化基督教醫院院長陳穆寬教授表示:「配合健保署開放通訊診療,所以病情穩定的複診患者,我們提供多元就醫方式的選擇,降低出門的風險,同時維持必需的醫療。」病情穩定的複診患者可撥打諮詢專線,由專人評估健康狀況及醫療需求後,協助約診及安排看診時間,約診資訊同步更新於患者的蘭醫師LineBot帳號中;約診時間到,患者手機將收到Line的看診通知訊息,只要點選「進入線上診間」即可透過視訊接受醫師診療及處方。看診完畢後,患者家屬或代理人需比照一般門診,於三日內持看診民眾健保卡至本院戶外領藥區,完成過卡、繳費與領藥等流程。

03.jpg

幫家人掛號視訊診療的陳小姐表示,家中長輩原本固定就醫領藥、因為慢箋藥已經快要用完應該再回診,但是又擔心疫情而不敢回診,現在有視訊診療真的很方便,而且:「彰基的視訊診療流程蠻流暢的,一點開Line的通知之後就迅速連線了,操作也很容易上手。」

彰化基督教醫院林慶雄副院長指出:「使用資訊科技輔助視訊看診,能夠讓醫師跟病人面對面問診,可以仔細觀察病人狀況,與電話診療相比,增加醫病之間的視覺互動,更有助醫師評估,同時減少近距離接觸風險。」只是要提醒民眾,視訊診療需由病患本人看診,且要出示健保卡以核對身分,並拍照留存;呼籲民眾,莫因疫情關係延誤就醫領藥,如有需要應多使用通訊診療功能。

在疫情期間, DeepQ團隊積極與彰基合作,透過數位科技提供民眾更全面更安全的就醫選擇,民眾能安心就醫、維持健康管理。而DeepQ身為防疫國家成員在防疫期間將以公益方式支持和協助各家醫院或診所導入便利的視訊診療服務對話機器人

*加入「蘭醫師」Line >https://cchweb.page.link/LineBot
*了解更多HTC Deep Q的視訊診療服務>https://bit.ly/3vY75UM
*合作諮詢>https://bit.ly/3qxIzIS

吃喝玩樂我ok
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

約妹加賴www3472021-10-16 21:34

台灣找 高檔女未 束負www347

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-10-26 20:24

Get health and life insurance from top providers at eHealthQuotes com Get free quotes and find the best  Dental Insurance and health insurance plan for you in US.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

keniki2022-10-26 21:58

Products sold on our website include nutraceuticals, such as NuLife Science products, all natural beauty products, which are backed by 30 years of scientific research and clinical studies. Integrative physicians and other natural health care products professionals stand by and are recommending these  natural health products to help restore patients' bodies back to their optimal selves.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

famide2022-10-26 22:05

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.  midland trash chute doors

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-10-27 15:59

My name is Jennifer Okolie, on social media known as Okodestinyy. I'm a non-practicing Lawyer, personal improvement, psychology, Fashion Model, inspiration, Hair and Beauty Model/Health and Wellness Coach/ Hostess/Presenter. I am currently based in Germany. I help people stay motivation and grow,  success , personal development, professionally and spirituality.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-10-27 17:53

Have a good meal at the  takeaway ? Kama attendee service can help you, 2 100 people attend takeaway package recommendation, a party snack, seafood, vegetarian attendee food for you to choose, there is no problem in ordering the same day , free shipping in Hong Kong, anytime, anywhere Takeaway is the most suitable for a group of friends to hold parties, company events, children's birthday celebrations, weddings, promotions, BB 100-day banquets, and family gatherings! Book your enquiry now!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-10-27 17:55

Have a good meal at the 外賣到會? Kama attendee service can help you, 2 100 people attend 到會 takeaway package recommendation, a party snack, seafood, vegetarian attendee food for you to choose, there is no problem in ordering the same day, free shipping in Hong Kong, anytime, anywhere 到會外賣 is the most suitable for a group of friends to hold parties, company events, children's birthday celebrations, weddings,到會推介, BB 100-day banquets, and family gatherings! Book your enquiry now!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

SIDDIQUE2022-10-27 17:56

The leader in media localization services language solutions Gotham Lab offers professional Translation services , voice over subtitling services.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

keniki2022-10-27 17:59

Safe Affordable skin tag removal singapore price costs from 10 onwards depending on the size and the number of skin tag removal cost will require. 本文章最後由( keniki )於 2022-10-29 18:27 編輯

檢舉 回應

分享