哈拉閒聊
瀏覽 : 943
分享

[討論] About cloud services...

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

msdmck2022-6-9 12:47

I believe many of you have used cloud services like Googe Drive and stuff like that to share things online and co-work with others, like your classmates or colleagues. May I know which cloud service provider would be suitable for a company to use internally? I am not really demanding flexibility or special functions, but I hope to seek the most secured one to reduce as much data damage/leaking risk as possible.
If there is no suggestion for highly secured cloud service, do you have any cyber security services suggestion as an alternative? Currently, we are having the minimal ones like firewalls and antivirus software. However, I am worried that it might not be enough in the future when more sensitive information needed to be used online. We have checked on some international services like AWS, Azure and citic telecom international. Have you used any of these and have some comments on them?
Thanks ;)

本文章最後由( msdmck )於 2022-6-23 17:53 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

momo桑2022-11-8 15:32

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for :https://www.rich2017.com/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-30 19:43

Positive site, where did u produce the data on this posting? I'm pleased I came across it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Buy Windows 11 pro

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-2-1 20:01

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... 2인샵

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-2-2 16:09

I'm very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me greatly to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. broker ECN

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-2-8 16:13

Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. Youwin

檢舉 回應

分享