VIVE討論
瀏覽 : 8320
分享

[教程] How to install ringtones for your iPhone

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

SIDDIQUE2022-12-14 16:17

Learn about the best methods of Selling Server online, why you need to sell sooner than you think, and the different options available.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-18 19:35

Stay organized with proper bookkeeping services! What are you waiting for? Take a look at our standard packages or contact us for a custom quote. Our Packages ...Taxes

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

frrtr2022-12-20 18:38

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this just before. So nice to discover somebody by incorporating original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you beginning this up. this web site are some things that is required on the internet, somebody with a little originality. valuable work for bringing something totally new to your net!slot

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Jimob2022-12-21 23:25

To install a ringtone on your iPhone screen, you can follow these steps in 2022:

Find the ringtone file you want to use. Ringtones are usually in the .m4r format and can be downloaded from websites or created using audio editing software.

Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.

Open iTunes on your repair computer.

Drag and drop the ringtone file into iTunes. Alternatively, you can click the "File" menu in iTunes and select "Add File to Library" to import the ringtone.

Sync your iPhone with iTunes by clicking the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window and then clicking the "Sync" button.

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtones.

Select the ringtone you just added from the list of available ringtones.

Set the ringtone as your default ringtone by tapping "Set as Default" or assign it to a specific contact by tapping "Assign to Contact."

Alternatively, you can also install a ringtone on your iPhone by sending the ringtone file to yourself via email or messaging app, and then opening the file on your iPhone. This will prompt the "Ringtones" section of the Settings app to open, where you can select the ringtone and set it as your default or assign it to a specific contact.

HTC the future
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-24 17:44

my voice sucks on karaoke that is why i am taking sining lessons now from professionals*big boobs sex dolls

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-29 19:33

This web site is often a walk-through like the knowledge you wished about it and didn’t know who must. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it.강남아이스

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-29 22:29

Good – I should certainly say I’m impressed with your blog. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info. The site ended up being truly easy to access. Great job.. a course in miracles

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322022-12-31 14:29

Great post, you have pointed out some great points, I besides believe this is a very wonderful website.아이스작대기

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

ahsdi2023-1-1 19:09

“this is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices.”        nature good morning images

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322023-1-3 17:47

Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also…I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . . cenforce 100

檢舉 回應

分享