瀏覽 : 1528
分享

[問題] 求救~如何整理及隱藏APP

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC 其他手機

fanney04262022-9-2 01:21

HTC Desire 22 pro 在所有應用程式顯示裡“重新排列應用程式” 及 “顯示/隱藏應用程式” 這二功能選項在哪?

要如何把相似的應用程式擺在一個資料夾中?

之前用過one、U這二系列手機,全部應用程式顯示頁的螢幕右上角3點點圖示按下即可設定,但現在在HTC Desire 22 pro裡找不到設定的地方。

請問大大們是否有人可以給予指點,謝謝

馜馜
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-7-31 21:05

I'm really happy to find this site and did enjoy reading useful articles posted here. The ideas of the author was awesome, thanks for the share.  sex doll Canada

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2023-10-8 14:53

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. ufabet เข้าสู่ระบบ

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-15 18:01

I just got here onto your blog page whereas keeping solely to some degree submits. Decent strategy for following that, I will be bookmarking without delay grab a accomplish soars. Bro138 link

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-15 20:01

Awesome post. Typically the put up can affect a considerable amount of instant concerns our the community. We tend to can't be uninvolved towards such concerns. This unique put up will provide good ideas not to mention strategies. Especially instructive not to mention efficient.  When Should I Repot My Bonsai Maple

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-15 22:18

This kind of is a wonderful submit My partner and i noticed as a result of discuss that. It is just what I desired to find out desire inside upcoming you may keep on regarding revealing this kind of outstanding submit What is a silent guitar.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-17 20:12

Incredible! Just what an eye fixed opener this kind of submit continues to be for me personally. Quite definitely treasured, book marked, My partner and i can’t watch for a lot more! creativity

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-17 21:50

Carry on the fantastic operate, My spouse and i go through number of blogposts for this site along with I do think that your particular world wide web web site can be true exciting and possesses acquired arenas involving amazing data.  www.newsbay.org/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-22 17:55

Definitely stable, brilliant, fact-filled facts in this article. Ones threads Do not sadden, and this absolutely is true in this article likewise. People generally produce a motivating understand. Would you say to Now i am fascinated?: )#) Sustain the great articles or blog posts. spotify playlist

檢舉 回應

分享