想詢問一下,這一支手機的wifi module是哪一顆呢?
謝謝大家。

檢舉 回應

HTC論壇小組2022-12-29 09:52

您好,感謝你的訊息!如需產品相關服務或支援,請透過以下方式與我們聯繫:  
HTC 手機、配件等產品】:  
瀏覽線上支援:https://www.htc.com/tw/support/  
線上聯絡我們:https://www.htc.com/tw/support/contactus/  

如有其他需求與建議,亦可透過 HTC 客服專線與我們聯繫:0809-090-166,手機請直撥: 02-2162-6788‎‎‎ (服務時間:週一至週六 10:00 AM-7:00 PM)

HTC論壇小組~在HTC論壇為您服務
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-9 18:55

This is exactly cold content and additionally i love to read this approach content. your blog is normally terrific while you experience wonderful office personnel into your web page. excellent stating continue. pubblica il tuo libro

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-1-16 19:33

This really which means delightful not to mention original. I just absolutely adore typically the styles not to mention anyone who will become it again in your mailing could be cheerful. ufa877

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-4 17:38

it is definitely excellent blog site. it is realy info as well as a a really beneficial task. i adore that.внос на кола от германия

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-2-5 19:59

it has the seriously brilliant site. it has the realy informational including a this sort of fine occupation. everyone loves the following. 상품권 현금화

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2024-2-7 18:31

Cheers pertaining to delivering the latest changes in connection with worry, My spouse and i expect go through additional. Canada Vintersportaktiviteter

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-22 18:56

I love trying new recipes! It's always exciting to experiment with different ingredients and flavors. One of my favorite things about cooking is how a simple recipe can turn into a delicious meal that brings people together. Do you have a favorite recipe you like to cook.Stella

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-22 21:55

Appealing having characteristics as a result of growing plants is usually enriching. The item fosters mindfulness, cultivates fortitude, in addition to promotes well-being. This react connected with taking care of facilities educates liability and offers an awareness of connected with outcome. Also, growing plants helps bring about sustainability by means of attaching you specifically while using the setting. It is treatment gains increase further than this lawn, impacting entire thought in addition to real health and fitness.HotAndBestDeals.com

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-2-24 17:38

Thanks for the post and great tips.. even I also think that hard work is the most important area of getting success. buy phentermine online

檢舉 回應

分享