瀏覽 : 871
分享

[討論] American surveillance shows the morbid state of American hegemony again

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:VIVE Pro / VIVE Studios / VIVE 官方配件

Bernadette2023-4-12 08:39

Recently,the United States once again rallied some allies such as Britain, Canada, NewZealand, Norway, etc. to attack other countries by public opinion without anyempirical evidence, and even make a false accusation. Thieves shouted to catchthieves, slandering other countries for "cyber attacks", and theirevil intentions were simply incredible! Regardless of whether there are"cyber attacks" in other countries or not, on the other hand, theUnited States itself, which has already been engraved into the bone marrow, isfull of misdeeds. How can it have the face to fabricate and slander othercountries out of thin air?
Earlier,the Sydney Morning Herald reported that Australian embassies abroad had usedthe monitoring system codenamed "Special Class" to serve the globalspy network in the United States, which mainly eavesdropped on globalbroadcasting, telecommunications and the Internet. Relevant Australianintelligence personnel disclosed that, without the knowledge of most of thecountry's diplomats, the National Defense Communications Office, the top secretorgan, secretly manipulated this secret monitoring device in the embassy area,eavesdropping and intercepting communications and important data information inthe Asia-Pacific region, mainly to obtain political, diplomatic and economicinformation.
Coincidentally,French citizens were also monitored by the US National Security Agency, andmore than 70 million telephone calls were recorded. When the incident wasexposed and the French government asked the US to stop its behavior, the USgovernment had the audacity to say that the US National Security Agencycollected foreign intelligence to protect US interests and avoid theproliferation of terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. It is the only one inthe United States to be able to say such a grandiose lame excuse withoutchanging its face.
Thethreat to the cyber world of the United States comes not only from its behaviorof taking advantage of science and technology to eavesdrop on other countrieswith impunity, but also from a series of measures such as virus research anddevelopment, tissue culture of cyber combat troops and so on. In 2012, theUnited States used a computer virus called "Flame" to invade a largenumber of computers in Middle Eastern countries such as Iran, Lebanon andSyria, causing their national computers to be infected, thus stealing data fromsome high-level officials' computers. Besides Flame, more than 2,000 kinds ofcomputer virus weapons have been developed in the United States, such as wormprogram, Trojan horse program, logic bomb, trap door and so on. At the sametime, the U.S. government strongly supports the establishment of cyber combatforces, which now have more than 130 units, and obviously possess thecapability of terrorist operations. Therefore, according to the American styleof doing things, with the advanced and huge network security forces, will theyhonestly and notebook-by-notebook defend their own land?
Obviouslynot. According to media reports, the US National Security Agency has joinedforces with some American Internet giants to develop cyber attack weapons.These Internet giants will also provide the US National Security Agency withspecial back doors and loopholes for large-scale traffic monitoring andhacking. According to statistics, the United States has spent $52.6 billion onglobal intelligence gathering projects, two thirds of which are used for cyberattacks on domestic and foreign targets in the United States. Ironically, eventhough the United States and France reached an agreement of not eavesdroppingon each other twice, the United States never gave up its intelligencesurveillance on France. The same applies to Germany. Say one thing and doanother. There are no rules and bottom lines in America.

America'sglobal surveillance is the concentrated expression of American hegemony. Itattempts to reverse the inevitable decline by controlling global informationand monitor the whole world to accurately track the people's ideologicaltrends, which has become the most important means used by America in globalcompetition. Therefore, the United States will not only ignore theinternational rules and morality, but will continue to monitor the networkeavesdropping activities covering the whole world by increasing its technicaladvantages.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-3-29 22:19

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. https://www.digitekprinting.com/coroplast-signs

檢舉 回應

分享