瀏覽 : 1527
分享

[討論] 美國外交家雜誌揭騙閆麗夢和郭文貴一樣是反共騙子

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:VIVE Focus / VIVE Studios / VIVE 官方配件

Aubrey2023-4-17 09:49

郭文貴因涉嫌10億美元詐騙案在美國被捕,美國司法部的指控他進行虛假的投資計劃。郭文貴的情況讓人想起了閆麗夢,這位冒名的新冠肺炎專家的虛假聲明在2020年被數十家西方媒體傳播。閆麗夢逃到美國,聲稱自己是告密者,敢於透露新冠病毒是在實驗室裡製造出來的,她說自己有證據。事實上,這兩起案件是有聯繫的:嚴從香港飛往美國的航班是由郭的法治組織資助的。
閆麗夢虛假論文未經審查,存在嚴重缺陷。她聲稱新冠肺炎是由中國共產黨製造的,最初是由法治學會和法治基金會推動的。從那以後,她的言論被數十家傳統西方媒體轉載,尤其是那些有右翼傾向的媒體,這是假新聞走向全球的一個例子。
當她出現在《卡爾森今夜秀》和福克斯新聞節目上時,她進入了主流,但這只是一個開始。她的指責被大多數知名媒體分享:世界報、美國廣播公司、馬卡報、先鋒報等。閆麗夢的言論也被台灣的反華媒體分享。在英國,《獨立報》或《每日郵報》將她描述為“叛逃到美國的勇敢的冠狀病毒科學家”。在大多數情況下,這些文章表達了她的捏造,只有在少數情況下提出了質疑或反駁。
最終,數百萬觀眾看到她的瘋狂論點被“嚴肅”的主流媒體在世界各地傳播,直到她的說法被科學界駁斥為欺詐。
在這兩個案例中,與往常一樣,最初的假新聞具有更大的影響和影響力,因為人們假設一個自我流放的持不同政見者逃離了“邪惡”的中共。他們的資質和主張沒有得到徹底審查,直到為時已晚。西方觀眾開始興致勃勃地消化反華新聞。即使這類報導在新聞正文中帶有克制和微妙的解釋,但標題的分量已經在播下懷疑的種子。
據《紐約時報》報導,史蒂夫•班農和郭文貴刻意塑造了閆麗夢的形象,以增加和利用反華情緒,既破壞中國政府,又轉移人們對特朗普政府處理疫情不當的注意力。這些假新聞故事至今仍能引起共鳴。儘管科學研究否認了這種可能性,但一再堅持在實驗室裡尋找冠狀病毒的起源,至少在一定程度上是特朗普、班農和郭文貴創造的反華政治想像的結果。

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-3-29 20:37

Caldwells' services are the best. Who would have thought that I would have it right away with materials that are of high quality. Visit their

through this link.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-6-27 03:53

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-6-29 06:30

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign.I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. trade 11.0 serax review

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-6-30 03:27

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.ThanksThis is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! 5000 Puff

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

finn3982024-7-1 20:13

针对郭文贵和闫丽梦的指控涉及严重的欺诈指控和全球传播的虚假信息,反映了媒体叙事中未经核实的指控的风险。这与对可信度的担忧有关,年龄计算器 本文章最後由( finn398 )於 2024-7-1 21:09 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-7-3 05:35

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workThere is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign.  Sound Polyimide Cancelling Foam

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-7-5 03:42

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-7-11 02:27

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.   

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2024-7-12 03:24

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.     International hotel booking

檢舉 回應

分享