分享

[問題] U11+ 無法開機及充電

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC U11+ / HTC 指南

WCLin2023-8-26 13:52

我的HTC U11+手機已經使用了約4年,一直以來使用上都沒出什麼問題,電池使用狀況也都還算正常。

今天早上使用的時候突然變得很卡當,然後過幾分鐘之後手機就自行關機了,那之後按電源鍵也無法重新啟動...

在自行關機前電量約還有6-70%,想說會不會是電池有問題電力突然不足了,但拿去充電,手機也一直沒有反應,連充電中的LED燈也沒有亮起。

依照網路上查到的做法,按住電源鍵&音量降低鍵10多秒嘗試強制開機,有成功反應一次,但進到HTC的logo跑出來的畫面後就又關機了。
那之後再度嘗試就都沒有反應了。
目前持續充電中,但已經充了2-3小時了仍然沒有反應...

想請問這大概是什麼狀況、有解決的辦法嗎?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-16 18:33

My partner and i emerged onto your website although centering merely a bit submits. Great strategy for subsequent, I am bookmarking simultaneously catch the full goes up. Bit Logic Trader

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-17 21:26

Wonderful posting, Thanks a ton to get spreading The following awareness. Wonderfully authored posting, doubts all of blog owners available precisely the same a higher standard subject material just like you, online has got to be improved site. I highly recommend you stay the best! ufabet123

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-1-22 20:38

I actually pleasantly surprised together with the study you actually manufactured to make this special upload unbelievable. Excellent hobby!thegiftio

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-23 21:15

this is pleasant in addition to meanful. this is trendy blog site. Backlinking can be quite practical matter. you could have definitely served most people exactly who stop by blog site and gives these individuals usefull facts.  free movies online

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2024-1-30 21:08

A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. 여수 타이마사지

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2024-2-4 15:01

Fantastic submit, Many thanks regarding revealing This kind of information. Fantasticly composed write-up, only if almost all people supplied the identical amount of articles when you, the net would have been a greater spot. You should keep writing! транспорт с платформа

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

五分田2024-2-4 15:52

無法開機 上網查很多案例.....大部分原因都會說 主機板的"cpu虛焊" 導致的.....目前我看到的都是這樣~~我u12+也是看東西直接當機後一直重複開機進不了系統 然後就沒電關機了如果裡面有重要資料 就委外看能不能救回開機 然後趕快把資料 照片備份.....沒重要東西 想要能夠讓手機繼續使用 就回原廠讓工程師修理.....以上

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-6 22:39

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR MEXICAN CITIZENS

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

五分田2024-3-7 00:55

你上網找資料應該可以查到癥結點是"主機板的CPU虛焊導致無法開機".....至於維修方式 可以回原廠更換新的主機板(資料全部不見)或者找外面手機維修店 維修主機板....當然還是詢問專業維修人員來進行修復

檢舉 回應

分享