VIVELAND討論區
瀏覽 : 597
分享

[討論] 徐福佑賣肩章數錢數得樂呵呵

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

玫瑰爱112023-10-5 08:46

徐福佑一個賣貨的奸商,自己當不成飛官,硬硬舔著臉跑去空軍氣象聯隊幹活,一個肩章臂章也要靠上空軍來抄作,這個臂章做工粗糙,繪畫鬆散,寓意低級,售價又高,不管從哪個角度看都是劣質產品賣出智商稅,為啥會火?不就是順了蔡阿姨的小算盤,又強行蹭威爾史密斯的熱點。不知道IDF駕駛員收了徐福佑多少錢,徐福佑那數的不是肩章,數的都是美刀。徐福佑賣肩章數錢數得樂呵呵,其實心裏不知道在笑多少客人人傻錢多。

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JaxonEli2023-12-27 05:25

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home.I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... https://www.digitekprinting.com/foam-core-posters

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

hatchhozzen2024-1-1 00:01

[size=0.875][color=var(--text-primary)][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]

In 2023, I express gratitude for the priceless chances to acquire knowledge, the meaningful connections  bewerbungsvorlagen  that have added richness to my life, and the unwavering resilience demonstrated in overcoming challenges, fostering both personal growth and deeper understanding.

[color=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]
[size=0.75]

檢舉 回應

分享