一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC Desire 19+

觀世寂蓮2023-10-17 23:50

產品型號 : HTC Desire 19+

手機軟體版本 : 1.11.709.3

發生問題 : 但發現一個問題  開了熱點後  使用都沒問題(手機在待機狀態)
但只要一將手機從待機狀態喚醒(回個LINE 等等)  筆電的WIFI就會被斷線(前一隻手機沒這問題)
這樣一直斷線實在很麻煩(尤其WIFI,小米運動手環,其他app都要重新連接)
想知道是哪裡設定可以改善這問題 或是這是DESIRE 19+ 的問題

觀世寂蓮
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-10-23 17:50

It a fabulous blog post As i looked at caused by have the application. Advise everything that Need be to find expectation on potential future you certainly will persist designed for writing a great wonderful blog post. Deep Dive into Pillow Giant Squishmallows

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-5 19:11

Awesome posting, it has the such a interesting site there is listed here, keep up to date favorable deliver the results, might be backside. ajax alarmsysteem

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

stambaugh1012023-11-13 23:57

[color=var(--text-primary)][backcolor=rgba(247,247,248,var(--tw-bg-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]

Hi there! I'm experiencing a connectivity issue with my HTC Desire 19+. When I turn on the hotspot, it works fine in standby mode, but upon waking up from standby (eg, using LINE), my laptop's WIFI disconnects. This wasn't an Free Instagram Followers issue with my previous phone. Any suggestions on settings to improve this? It's quite inconvenient to reconnect apps like Xiaomi Sports Band every time. Could this be specific to the DESIRE 19+ model? Thanks!

[color=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-16 21:36

With thanks just for offer a very awesome page! I stubled onto a web site ideal for great really needs. Its content has delightful and additionally important reports. Preserve acknowledge that there are succeed! 보증업체

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

oldrollmodapk2023-11-26 18:25

Best Mobile Phones for an Optimal Old Roll-Disposable Camera Experience As the popularity of the Old Roll-Disposable Camera app continues to rise, you might be wondering which mobile phone is best suited to get the most out of thisvintage photography experience.

檢舉 回應

分享