於是我把手機後蓋拆開,把排線都拔拔插插,不小心把黑色線的金屬接口從板上弄斷了

請問黑白2條線是什麼作用?是wifi天線麼?

U11用了快6年,一直很滿意的說

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

johngns342023-12-27 18:26

In Unept's Unicycle Hero, dive into an epic, Olympic-themed adventure that demands you showcase your athletic finesse across a series of 9 delightful events. Brace yourself for a thrilling challenge with a surprising twist that will keep you on the edge of your seat!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-14 20:30

May possibly fairly recently up and running an important web log, the data one offer you on this web site contains given a hand to all of us substantially. Bless you designed for your current precious time & get the job done. ufa888

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

fifod574792024-1-21 20:41

I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here.thegiftio

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-23 21:20

The net will be bogged straight down together with fake sites without genuine concept nevertheless the submit has been great and also worth the particular examine. Many thanks regarding revealing this kind of with me at night. free movies

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2024-1-27 19:25

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.jack daniel's 12 year for sale

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-1-28 18:41

I’m influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing. baskılı poşet

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

seodo9889n2024-1-30 21:13

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. 여수 아로마마사지

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-2-5 22:13

Terrific short article. All the content has an affect on a large amount of emergency worries of our population. Everyone can not be uninvolved to make sure you all of these worries. This approach content gives you plans and additionally techniques. Particularly revealing and additionally effective .Заява про візу в Канаду

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-15 19:25

I've lately began the weblog, the data a person supply on this website offers assisted me personally significantly. Many thanks with regard to all your period & function.weight loss personal trainer in Maitland

檢舉 回應

分享