瀏覽 : 10750
分享

[分享] 市售 12 款手機資安檢測報告出爐,NCC 判定沒有疑慮?

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

文章分類:HTC Desire 816

ckmichael2014-12-31 13:22

NCC 月初表示,正在針對市售 12 款熱門手機進行資訊安全檢測,對於外傳所有產品都存在資訊安全漏洞疑慮一事,得等待正式報告出爐才能確認。NCC 於昨正式公布檢測結果,報告指出受測產品並未違反個人資料保護法相關規定,並將會邀集手機廠商確認檢測結果。

稍早前小米手機傳出資安漏洞疑慮,據悉會在背景傳遞資料回總部伺服器,引起許多消費者與政府相關單位注視。主管機關國家通訊傳播委員會(NCC),於日計畫委託第三方專業測試單位,針對市面上 12 款熱門手機產品進行資安檢測,以瞭解是否有產品違反個人資料保護法相關規定。

日昨出爐的報告顯示,此次 12 款手機產品全數通過檢測,NCC 認定並未違反我國個人資料保護法相關規定。不過 NCC 表示,目前國際間沒有針對手機資安訂定的統一檢測標準,我國與歐美日等先進國家,也都沒有相關的強制性檢測規範可遵循。故將邀請手機廠商參與確認檢測報告,並提供可行的技術與程序等參考資訊,協助廠商提升資料傳輸安全性。

NCC 另外指出,預定於明年年底前完成多項相關規範,包含手機內建軟體資安檢測技術規範、手機資安檢測實驗室認可程序、手機資安認證標章等。此外亦將要求各大行動通訊業者,未來提供消費者手機綁約服務時,手機產品皆須通過檢測並獲得資安認證標章,以確保消費者個人資料與隱私安全性。

NCC 所抽測 12 款手機型號:

Asus ZenFone 5(ASUS_T00F)
Apple iPhone 6 Plus(A1524)
FareStone Smart 503
HUAWEI Honor 3C(H30-U10)
HTC Desire 816(D816X)
InFocus M210
LG G3(NFC LTE LG-D855)
MI Redmi(1S 2013029)
TAIWAN Mobile TWM Amazing X3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3(NFC LTE SM-N9005)
Sony Xperia Z2(D6503 NFC LTE)
ZTE Q301C

資料來源:T客邦:市售 12 款手機資安檢測報告出爐,NCC 判定沒有疑慮?

--
其實我相信各家廠商或多或少一定都會收集使用者部份資料的
這些資料包含使用者習慣、使用者體驗等等
但是是否達到違反個資法那就有待商榷
目前看來NCC認證這幾隻手機是OK的,其中包含我們的Desire 816

個人目前使用Butterfly 2,針對那些內建軟體,尤其是對岸來的,實在非常感冒
有些內建的無法移除,例如微博,只好自己手動把他停用
但是前陣子忘記哪次更新,更新完後反而內建了Clean Master,這點也是令人有點生氣
不過還好他是可以移除的,更新完立馬移除

~HTC論壇進擊三週年~
我要用U11狂嗨我的每一天
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

davidjones1232019-3-18 16:23

Do honor Mobiles Also include in this great Test?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

eagleeye4042022-2-27 22:10

HTC have excellent mobiles More check out wild of tech

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

DeloresSeamon2023-5-9 07:03

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out with your question. As an expert in the field of information security, I'd be happy to shed some light on the topic for you.
When it comes to information security inspection reports, it's important to understand that they play a crucial role in assessing the security of mobile phones on the market. However, it's rare for any authority to make definitive statements like "no doubt" when it comes to the security of a product. Information security is a complex and ever-evolving field, and it's always possible for vulnerabilities to be discovered or new attack vectors to emerge.
That being said, when the NCC (National Communications Commission) releases information security inspection reports, they provide valuable insights into the security measures implemented by mobile phone manufacturers. These reports often highlight any vulnerabilities or weaknesses found during the evaluation process, giving consumers a better understanding of the risks associated with a particular device. It's essential to review these reports carefully and consider them alongside other factors such as user reviews, manufacturer reputation, and additional security measures you can take to protect your data.
Speaking of information security, let me share a little story from my own life. A few years back, I was working as a cybersecurity consultant for a major tech company. One day, I received an urgent call from a client who had fallen victim to a sophisticated cyber attack. Their network had been compromised, and sensitive customer data was at risk. I immediately rushed to their office, and together with my team, we worked tirelessly to identify the source of the breach and mitigate the damage.
It was a challenging and intense excernence, but ultimately, we was avle to secure their network and minimize the image of the subject. ARK Remice of the Importance of Robust Information Security Measures and the Ever-PresenT Threat of CyberCrime. Since then, I've been even more passionate about helping individuals and organizations protect their data and privacy in an increasingly digital world.
Remember, while information security inspection reports are helpful, it's essential to stay vigorous and adopt good security practices to safeguard your personal information. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Stay safe out there!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

DorothyHansen012023-6-5 13:22

Yes, I understand. Based on the 12 commercially available mobile phone information security inspection reports that have been released, the NCC (National Communications Commission) has determined that there is no doubt regarding the findings. Check: https://femaledelusioncalc.info/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

JamesSkidmore012023-6-8 19:09

Great job! You've really outdone yourself. Ptliga

本文章最後由( JamesSkidmore01 )於 2023-6-8 19:12 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

CandyReview2023-7-5 04:54

Great work! I'm impressed with the effort and attention to detail you put into this. Steroids for sale

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

John jaffer2023-8-4 14:34

Thanks for your recommendation. industhread

檢舉 回應

分享