瀏覽 : 6398
分享

[問題] HTC Butterfly 2 Water Resistance Damaged

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC Butterfly 2

youngmasterfung2015-3-28 02:31

I got my phone 3 months ago. I have the HTC Butterfly 2 Blue. Until today, I was rinsing my phone(while it was turned off) under water (normal sink water, not too cold not too hot, pressure was normal). After drying the phone with a towel and carefully drying the earphone hole and USB port. I turned on the phone and noticed a patch of water inside my screen (located at the bottom left corner). First of all how did water get in? Does anyone know how HTC takes care of this situation?

Thanks,

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

TeddyTuYenChen2015-3-28 10:32

If you bought the phone in Taiwan , just call 0800-088-858  to the service center , they might help you !!!

Teddy Tu
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-22 18:10

I used to own the HTC Butterfly 2 too, it was the perfect phone for me. You can Visit site and see what made this phone so special. It's just amazing all in all.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

gok axoj2023-1-30 16:25

Appreciate it with the write-up in addition to good points.. possibly When i likewise imagine that working hard is usually an important area of having achievements. acim

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-30 17:50

Very good post. I simply discovered your blog and wanted to express that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any manner I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. cheap software

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

gok axoj2023-1-31 15:06

Freezing consideration perhaps it is an understanding to create could possibly help everybody else is having troubles searching though My group is some unclear a lot more i am permitted to get details and even communications information at these. acim

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-2-1 17:02

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. 홈타이

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-2-1 17:27

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. Best Wedding Resort in Meerut

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-2-1 20:13

That is my first-time i visit here. I came across so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I suppose I'm not the only one having most of the enjoyment here keep up the great work broker ECN

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-2-2 18:25

Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Slot Online Gacor

檢舉 回應

分享