綜合討論
瀏覽 : 1796
分享

[分享] HTC Clear Concept Phone is a Transparent Handset Made of a See Through Glass

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

文章分類:HTC 其他手機

kenny wang2015-5-8 23:50

http://www.concept-phones.com/ht ... rent-handset-glass/
I’m pretty sure that ever since this site was founded I’ve seen less than 20 see through glass concept phones. Thus, I can say that this approach has been neglected. Well, no longer, since Webomedia from Croatia has created a glass and see through HTC concept handset.

It’s called HTC Clear and it comes with an edge to edge display, as well as what appears to be a totally glassy case. There’s no telling if the effect is created via optical illusion, using a bunch of cameras, or if the case is actually all glass, but it does look interesting. There are several problems that such a design poses: fragility, thickness, the inclusion of components in an efficient way and the ease of use.
I guess it may be fine to enjoy the augmented reality benefits of a transparent design, but it’s also very distracting to see what’s happening in the background while you’re texting, checking your Facebook or email. In the end it could work with a bunch of cameras, that turn transparency on or off, depending on what they capture.
[via Behance]

這個概念機有點誇張!畢竟電池也要透明.....!

望、聞、問、切,為識病之要道
望以目察,聞以耳占、問以言審、切以指參,明斯診道,識病根源,能合色脈,
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

分享