分享

[建議] A Letter to HTC

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

irisyu2015-6-3 00:48

A letter to HTC

Dear HTC,

My name is Iris and I have been a faithful user of the HTC products. It pained me to learn about the decreasing HTC stock prices and people’s lack of confidence in the brand itself. As a consumer whom has purchased the HTC One M7 and the HTC Re, I have no doubt in the quality and the design of your products from hardware to the softwares. My absolute faith and the stubborn denial refuse to watch the beloved HTC tumbling down the hills and burning into flames. Therefore, I decided to put my passion into words.

When the news was aired that the HTC One M7 was going to be released in March 2013, I had pre-order one with genuine excitement and anticipation. Despite my prior experience with Blackberry and the casual usage of my friends’ Iphones, it was not until I had the HTC One M7 in my hand that I had a virtual and physical definition of the word smartphone. It was an eye-opening experience while scrolling through my new phone and discovering unique features and the million ways to customize it to be truly mine. Not to mention the software updates I receive every once in a while, I simply cannot put my HTC One M7 down until I have found all the surprises each update brings. It was if I had purchased a new phone after the software update.

It also made me incredibly happy whenever strangers asked to see and admire my beautifully designed HTC One M7 and HTC Re. Once I had encountered two different Korean tourists, on the same day, asking where I purchased the HTC Re as I was vlogging in the streets of Taiwan. They made comments saying how the HTC Re was such a brilliant idea and how the design was just too cute, however; they did not seem to know anything at all about HTC. Later on, I realized HTC had pulled out of South Korea a few years back. Though, this also made me begin to wonder about the marketing strategies that HTC is pulling. I couldn’t believe how people would not know about the HTC Re when it is such a handy tool for anyone who travels, blogs, vlogs, youtubes or just anyone who does selfie which is practically everyone.

And yes, I understand you might have already forgotten my name by now. As a fan of HTC, nonetheless; I wish my voice echoes.

Yours sincerely,
Iris

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

小簡2015-6-3 00:57

我很懷疑「我們在這個論壇所談所建議的事能否上達htc高層主管」!htc高管們加油吧!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

小四2015-6-3 01:13

同意,希望高層能關注這裡的一舉一動作為下次開發手機的參考

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

Redfox2015-6-3 10:06

我覺得至少hTC官方要多看看自己論壇的回應就知道市場的需求了吧?