綜合討論
瀏覽 : 3768
分享

[新聞] Top Android news of the week: HTC's woes, official Office, free Intel app

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

kenny wang2015-6-28 15:42

http://www.zdnet.com/article/top-android-news-of-the-week-htcs-woes-official-office-free-intel-app/#ftag=YHFb1d24ec
Top Android news of the week: HTC's woes, official Office, free Intel app

Android news this week included reports of HTC's continued problems, a calculator running Android, and a free app from Intel for controlling a PC
Intel unleashes free PC remote control app
Those who'd like to control a Windows 7 and up PC remotely will want to check out the free app from Intel. It turns an Android device into a wireless PC keyboard with trackpad for a paired Windows PC.
The Intel Remote Keyboard app is in the Google Play Store.
Source: PC World
<iframe name="google_ads_iframe_/8264/asia-zdnet/mobile-os_11" width="641" height="321" id="google_ads_iframe_/8264/asia-zdnet/mobile-os_11" src="javascript:&quot;&quot;" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; vertical-align: bottom;">

HTC One M9 shipments almost 50 percent lower than M8 in first 3 monthsHTC's troubles continue as latest numbers about shipments of its new flagship phone indicate. The company shipped a whopping 43.75 percent fewer HTC One M9 handsets than it did M8 phones in its first three months.
The company didn't do itself any favors by releasing a bigger, better version of the M9 shortly after its launch.
Source: Android Spin
Android installed on a TI graphing calculatorIn the "because we can" category, Android has been shoe-horned into a TI Nspire CX calculator. It's an early version of Android, Donut, but the guy behind it got it into the calculator  and it runs.
Josh Max got Android installed on the TI despite the paltry specs: 320x240 3.5" color screen, 100MB of storage, and 64MB of RAM.
Source: Android Police    <iframe name="google_ads_iframe_/8264/asia-zdnet/mobile-os_7" width="11" height="11" id="google_ads_iframe_/8264/asia-zdnet/mobile-os_7" src="javascript:&quot;&quot;" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; vertical-align: bottom;">

Microsoft Office for Android now officialPreviously a preview release, albeit a very good one, Microsoft has generally released Office for Android. The apps can be used on Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Office for Android is on the Google Play Store.
Source: ZDNet

The company didn't do itself any favors by releasing a bigger, better version of the M9 shortly after its launch.
這部分htc確實沒有即時做出補救措施,尤其在歐美部分!譬如m9兄弟款m9+等!

望、聞、問、切,為識病之要道
望以目察,聞以耳占、問以言審、切以指參,明斯診道,識病根源,能合色脈,
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-13 20:02

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Skup samochodów slask Śląsk

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-13 20:51

Really I enjoy your internet site with effective and useful information. It is included good post with lots of our resources.thanks for share. i love this post. logins link

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-15 17:14

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 165 degree fusible link

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-18 18:29

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. 꽁머니 환전

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

AyeshaAyoub2023-3-23 17:04

SHIVAAN 發表於 2022-12-13 20:02
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Pr ...

Find Your  jobs By Jobfinder. This is the Best way to find a job. Thank You

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-4-29 23:36

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Cortexi

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-5-7 07:37

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. เว็บตรงufabet

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-5-10 23:41

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. ufabetทางเข้ามือถือ

檢舉 回應

分享