瀏覽 : 2315
分享

[討論] HTC One MX Imagined by Hass T, With Subtle but Necessary Changes

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

kenny wang2015-7-8 21:28

http://www.concept-phones.com/htc/htc-mx-imagined-hass-subtle/
Frankly speaking, I’m more excited to see the HTC Aero right now than the HTC One M10. Well, the latter has been rendered by Hass T, who named it HTC One MX (with X being 10 as a Roman numeral). The designer calls this HTC’s hero phone, so let’s get into it.

The creator of the concept calls it a “refined version of the M9″, with the new USB Type C connector and a new 21 megapixel back camera with OIS. There’s BSI in the mix, a wide F/2.1 aperture and advanced autofocus, as well as dual LED flash. The handset comes with Android M with HTC Sense 7.0 on top. The design itself hasn’t changed that much.
We still get an aluminum unibody case, that’s rounded and seems slimmer now. The camera is still big and square and upfront there are the two BoomSound speakers with a discrete grille. HTC One MX is shown in what looks like a gold and “space gray” version.
[via Hass T]

看起來很漂亮,但要做出這種質感,還真有點難!

望、聞、問、切,為識病之要道
望以目察,聞以耳占、問以言審、切以指參,明斯診道,識病根源,能合色脈,
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-9-16 20:00

Unleash Your Design Creativity with krcaluprofiles.com/product-category/aluminum-profiles/20-aluminum-glass-door-profiles/ from KRC®. Crafted from top-grade aluminum, these profiles offer the perfect combination of strength and aesthetics. With customization options in size, shape, and finish, you can create glass doors that complement any space. From anodized to powder-coated finishes, KRC® ensures your doors are both functional and visually pleasing.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-11-22 17:24

I don't agree with you - I would much rather wait for the M10. However, if anyone would click here there would see that it's an open ended debate. And it's good to see that.

檢舉 回應

分享