模範鄉民

愛Taiwan!2015-7-15 20:02

HTC 開發者版的 Vive 頭盔已經陸續送到了開發者手裡。收到頭戴式顯示器的開發者,紛紛在 Twitter 上秀出自己收到的 Vive 開發包。

這一整套 HTC Vive 開發工具包,總共有這麼幾件東西:

• 一個 Vive 頭戴式顯示器
  • 兩個 Lighthouse 追蹤系統的探測基地台
  • 兩個無線的 Steam VR 控制手把
  • 一些連接頭盔的線、說明書等

之前 HTC 就表示,在推出消費者版前不會開始銷售 Vive 開發者版。與 Oculus 當時的策略不同,Valve 只向選定的開發者免費提供 HTC Vive 開發者版。

採用這種策略的原因很可能有這樣幾個方面:一是現在的產品還不太成熟,工程機還只支援有線,與最後的消費者版還有差別;一是因為 Oculus 之前允許一般使用者購買開發者版本,但是對一般使用者來說上手、使用門檻都還太高,調校複雜,內容很少,提前體驗適得其反,很可能使其失去興趣。

據悉,Vive 消費者版本很可能會推遲到明年,Oculus 的消費者版 Oculus Rift CV1 則確定會在 2016 年一季度正式發售。明年上半年目前最受期待的三款頭戴式顯示器,很可能在同一時間發售。

本文轉貼自:TechNews

小弟我是個成天玩樂的小屁孩,最需要的就是課餘時間能抒發壓力,除了打球跟交友最重要的就是遊戲了,如果 HTC RE Vive能快點上市的話或許我以後寫完一本講義就能戴上去"自嗨"一下XD

HTC論壇進擊三週年~我要用 HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle 狂嗨我的每一天
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

艾自己2015-7-16 01:38

差點嚇到,沒仔細看還以為是上市了勒

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級4

模範鄉民

愛Taiwan!2015-7-16 17:49

艾自己 發表於 2015-7-16 01:38
差點嚇到,沒仔細看還以為是上市了勒

是啊!小弟我看到時也差點以為是上市了~

HTC論壇進擊三週年~我要用 HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle 狂嗨我的每一天
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-20 22:15

This unique is a fantastic put up I just spotted using show it again. Suggest whatever I wanted to ascertain optimism through forthcoming you are likely to remain for the purpose of showing this terrific put up..Geschiktheid voor Indiase e visa Mozambikaanse burgers

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-2-28 21:29

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Berechtigung für ein Türkei Visum Bürger von Saint Vincent

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-2 18:28

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post..Pawn Diamonds in NYC

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-3 19:20

Remarkable content, decided in front of you and additionally book marked your blog post. Document can’t simply wait to read a great deal more right from you will.Near Me

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-4 19:22

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.dryer vent cleaning summerville sc

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-5 21:42

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.CNPR Pharmaceutical Sales Certification

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-14 19:47

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work먹튀검증

檢舉 回應

分享