瀏覽 : 2238
分享

[討論] 賀 HTC Vive獲獎 捍衛任務電影成實境遊戲

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

Jodan2015-8-10 14:52

記者甘偉中/台北報導

HTC正在進行中的新產品:頭戴式虛擬實境顯示器HTC Vive,目前正在全球巡迴展出開發者版本,前一陣子在國內展出時也獲得許多好評。而在近日舉辦的德國Gamescom遊戲大展中,更一舉拿下官方最佳硬體設備的獎項。
Gamescom遊戲展於8月5日至9日在德國科隆舉辦,HTC Vive拿下最佳硬體獎(Best Hardware),不禁令人期待未來的發展。而不只硬體部分傳捷報,在內容部分也有新消息,美國知名電影公司獅門娛樂Lionsgate,也在8月7日宣布由基努·李維主演的電影《捍衛任務(John Wick)》,將在HTC Vive上推出VR版本的第一人稱射擊遊戲。
VR版《捍衛任務》遊戲在今年底HTC Vive上市時可玩到試玩版,正式版將在明年春季推出,Lionsgate同時揭露《捍衛任務》電影續集John Wick2將在明年9月上映。
HTC在今年MWC世界行動通訊大會首次發表HTC Vive,目前還是在開發者版本的狀態,預計10月將揭露消費者版本的消息,包括產品最終想法、手持控制器完成品䓁,然後在年底消費者版正式上市。

恭賀Vive獲獎,期待趕快上市

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°★*
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

揪比2015-8-10 15:49

恭喜HTC獲獎~~~~~~~(灑花)                                    

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級7

神人

興誠2015-8-10 17:48

恭喜HTC得獎!!
電還不錯看!!竟然出電玩,還有第2集

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°★*
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-2-19 20:40

This really which means delightful not to mention original. I just absolutely adore typically the styles not to mention anyone who will become it again in your mailing could be cheerful. индийская виза из хорватии

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-2-27 20:10

Bless you in the blog post and even very good strategies.. possibly even As i moreover think 6-pack abs is without a doubt a very important facet of gaining success. Executive Protection & Bodyguard Services in NYC

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-3-2 18:51

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Local Service Company

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-3-3 19:01

a extremely superb webpage. a realy educational in addition to a an extremely superior position. i’m a sucker for the. Services Near Me

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-3-4 19:42

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has the same topic with your article. Thanks , great share.insurance broker Queens Ny

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-5 18:07

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!play gd mobi

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-3-5 18:50

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. CNPR Program

檢舉 回應

分享