瀏覽 : 2216
分享

[討論] 宏達電Vive全球體驗 下一站英國遊戲展

一般用戶

等級6

資深大大

daniels2015-8-20 15:45

宏達電Vive全球體驗 下一站英國遊戲展

(中央社記者江明晏台北20日電)宏達電為年底將問世的虛擬實境眼鏡HTC Vive造勢,展開全球巡迴體驗,外電報導,HTC Vive將前進9月在英國舉行的遊戲展EGX,首次在英國亮相。根據國外遊戲網站Eurogamer.net報導,宏達電將攜手合作夥伴遊戲大廠Valve,進軍2015英國遊戲展EGX,這也將是HTC Vive首次在英國登場。
EGX今年將在9月24日至9月27日在伯明罕登場,預估4天展期將吸引超過7.5萬人次參訪,是英國遊戲界最盛大活動。
報導也指出,宏達電合作夥伴Valve也將在9月24日,針對「虛擬實境產業未來一年的發展」(The yearahead in VR),展開專題演說,剖析VR產業現況與展望。
為年底將問世的虛擬實境眼鏡HTC Vive造勢,宏達電展開全球巡迴行銷,除了針對消費者體驗之外,也針對遊戲開發者大力宣傳,HTC Vive 7月起在全美以「行動卡車」展開巡迴體驗、7月下旬在台北遊戲開發者論壇亮相,8月中旬前進首屆上海虛擬實境開發大會(SHVR),現在傳出下一站是2015英國遊戲展EGX。
另外,宏達電昨晚宣布將於2015美國網球公開賽場外設置虛擬實境體驗區,球迷可透過HTC Vive親身體驗女網選手莎拉波娃擊球的速度與力道。1040820

[Youtube][/Youtube]

新聞來源:https://tw.news.yahoo.com/宏達電vive全球體驗-下-站英國遊戲展-020836822.html

日本任天堂推出的硬體"紅白機",加上軟體"超級馬力歐Super Mario",風靡全世界。
HTC 在硬體方面創造力很強,但是還需要軟體來加乘,才可以推波助瀾。期待HTC可以自己擁有專利、商標、著作權的遊戲,設計1款獨一無二的style,讓全世界看到HTC vive馬上聯想到虛擬實境,虛擬實境就是HTC vive。

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年
‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°★*
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-2-20 21:46

I’m stirred along with the surpassing and additionally preachy list of you ought to produce such smaller timing..indiskt visum från Sydkorea

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-2-27 21:30

Superior Place, My organization is a great believer during ad opinions regarding online websites that will let the webpage novelists recognize that they’ve put in an item worthwhile that will the online market place! Near Me

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-3-2 20:32

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Canada and Mexico roaming

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2024-3-3 21:38

Many thanks for that publish as well as excellent ideas.. actually We additionally believe that effort is actually the most crucial facet of obtaining achievement. Service Company

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-3-4 20:56

Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! Garage Door Opener Repair

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

faisol2024-3-5 13:40

游戏玩法围绕着激烈的战斗场景展开,玩家可以释放强大的攻击,使用特殊能力,并策略性地躲避敌人的袭击。    college brawl apk

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-5 20:06

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.CNPR scam

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

mehmoodalam2024-3-14 18:39

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.먹튀사이트

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Articlesposter2024-4-2 06:01

Used to do appreciate reading through content articles submitted on this website. They're amazing and it has lots of helpful info.น้ำเต้าปูปลา วิธีเล่น

檢舉 回應

分享