分享

[新聞] Asus puts a €1,099 price on the stylish Zen AiO S desktop PC

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

TA12015-9-6 19:23

感想:Windows版iMac,有興趣嗎?

對windows用戶而言,這確實是一大享受。

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9244127/asus-zen-aio-s-price-specs-release-date-ifa-2015

The iMac competitor that Asus teased at Computex earlier this year has now been fully priced and specced out: the 24-inch Zen AiO S will start at €1,099. That will get you a PC with a Core i5-6400T processor, 8GB of RAM, 1TB of storage, and a 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS display powered by a mobile Nvidia GeForce GPU. There are also a pair of USB Type-C ports, six speakers, and an Intel RealSense camera. For $400 more, Asus is offering a Core i7-powered variant of the Zen AiO S with a better graphics chip and double the RAM. The top of this new AiO line will be a machine with 32GB of RAM and 512GB of solid state storage. Windows 10 is, of course, the operating system of choice. Asus hasn't specified exactly when the Zen AiO will be on sale, but it's proud to have it as the first all-in-one PC with USB-C and says to look out for it soon.

TA
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

frrtr2022-12-15 22:46

This can be neat article along with i like to to learn to read this specific article. your site can be amazing so you get very good staff members as part of your web site. wonderful expressing continue the good work.24 inch Sliding Discharge Door

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-28 20:46

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . 메이저놀이터

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-5 20:50

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Mod Games

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-8 21:07

I've got not long ago started off some sort of blog site, the internet people produce here possesses served everyone enormously. Appreciate it intended for all of your current time period & do the job. Lawan Bola

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2023-1-10 16:54

Positive site, where did u produce the info with this posting?I have read a several articles on your website now, and I like your style. Thanks a million and please maintain the effective work. Why Do Cats Hit Each Other?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-11 21:47

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Seven Hints

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-12 17:29

I admire this informative article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I acquired so involved in this material that I couldn't stop reading. I'm impressed together with your work and skill. Thank you so much. SQL career

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-12 19:32

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.  glucotrust

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-1-14 15:39

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. https://iota-news.com/guides/trezor1/is-trezor-the-best-wallet.html

檢舉 回應

分享