路過旅人

eline2016-2-14 23:06

台灣產的手機沒中文 下次鐵定不買htc 這些工程師 我真不想說你們頭腦裡裝大x   因為愛台灣買htc 下次買手機或朋友買 已經沒htc這個選項

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

IW2019-1-19 12:32

I also have a HTC that does NOT have Chinese as a system language option when I wanted to change the system language from English to Chinese.  Following HTC's guide was not usefully as Chinese language is not even an option: https://www.htc.com/cn/support/h ... splay-language.html

I previously changed my system language to simplified Chinese language, but I don't exactly remember how I changed it initially.  Any how, I now want to change simplified Chinese system language to traditional Chinese system language. I found the following worked for me to make this change.

I am not sure if this works using other browswers not by Google LLC, but it works for me from my Google Chrome browser download onto my HTC One M9:

• Launch Google Chrome browser, log into your google account on the Google Chrome page.
  • There will be a Google Assistant icon at the center of the top of the page. Click the Google Assistant icon.
  • It will display that, "Google Assistant currently does not support Chinese. If you wish to use Google Assistant, please go to "Language" section to change your system settings." Click "Change Language Setting" at the lower right corner.
  • It will then launch many languages, more than the languages displayed if following HTC's guide:
  • From there, you can choose traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, or just Chinese as your system language.

檢舉 回應

分享