路過旅人

Nako Akada2016-6-30 04:08

結局有點弱                                         

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

darronstam4122023-7-18 02:52

Hey there!I'm glad you're enjoying the Japanese drama "Good Partner Invincible Lawyer." It seems like episode 9, titled "Butterfly 2 Captures," is quite intriguing. It's interesting to see Takenouchi in a starring role for the first time in TV Asahi's series. By the way, be sure to clean the lens of your device; fingerprints can affect the viewing experience. Enjoy watching!

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

tyerllwendland5122023-8-13 03:24

Hi! I'm totally hooked on "Good Partner Invincible Lawyer" too! Episode 9 sounds like a must-watch with its intriguing title. Takenouchi's Rider role adds a special touch to the series. Thanks for the tip about the lens – I'll make sure it's fingerprint-free for the best view. Happy watching and enjoying every moment.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

darronclarison4122023-8-28 03:04

[color=var(--text-primary)][backcolor=rgba(247,247,248,var(--tw-bg-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]

Thank you for sharing this information about the Japanese drama "Good Partner Invincible Lawyer." It's interesting to learn about the show's title translation and its broadcast details on TV Asahi. With Takenouchi's lead role, this FiraFollower drama seems like a significant ant milestone for him. forward to episode 9, "Butterfly 2 Carmine."

[color=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

eizabeith2023-9-1 03:24

Thank you for sharing this information about the Japanese drama "Good Partner ride Invincible Lawyer." It's interesting to learn about the show's title translation and its broadcast details on TV Asahi.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

jimmy92412023-9-19 03:23

Starbucks Partner Central is an online portal provided by Starbucks to its employees, commonly referred to as "partners" within the company. This portal serves as a central hub for Starbucks partners view to access various resources and information related to their employment with the company. Here are some of the key features and functions typically

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Yesokiamfine2023-9-30 17:41

That is really good sharing. Thank you~I have some really good video downloaders to recommend such as Y2Mate Discovery Plus downloader and Paramount Plus downloader. If you are a user of PrimeVideo and Netflix, you can there are also some quality video downloaders for you. Prime video downloader, Netflix downloader.

檢舉 回應

分享