瀏覽 : 4050
分享

[教程] Recover videos and audio on HTC with FoneLab Android Data Recovery

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC One (M8) / HTC 備份 / HTC Customer Link

boop2016-9-9 14:20

My nephew deletedthe latest videos that I haven’t created a backup yet while he was playing withmy HTC phone. I blame on myself forgetting to make backups of the deletedvideos before giving the phone to my nephew for playing. Please could you tell mehow to recover deleted videos from my HTC phone? Thanks in advance.
Youcan try theandroid recovery app is called FoneLabAndroid Data Recoverywhich helps you in restoring your favorite collections of songs, music, videos,Live shows and so on.
Step1: Launch the program and connect your HTC phone to your computer with a USBcable.
Step2: You have to enable USB debugging on your phone in advance so that it can bedetected by the program. If you don’t know how to enable USB debugging mode,you can follow the onscreen instruction from the program. It just takes a fewtap to open it. After that clickOKon your computer.

Step3: Choose the recoverablevideos and audio, then tick besideVideosandAudio.
Step4: The program will automatically install an app assisting you to root yourdevice. After that you should tapAllow/Grant/Authorizedwhen the permissionrequest shows up on your phone screen. If still no respond, you canclickRetryto try again.
Step5:Click Videos and Audio, then you can preview details and identify whether theserecoverable media files are the ones you want to bring back or not. Select andclickRecoverto save them to your computer.

檢舉 回應

分享