瀏覽 : 1866
分享

[問題] HTC 10 and EasyCard (悠遊卡)

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC 10

SlowRain2016-9-16 11:55

I'm sorry, my Chinese is not good enough to ask this question or read the answers.  So I have to use English.

I'm thinking of buying an HTC 10, but I'd like to know how to use it with the EasyCard (悠遊卡) system, especially for the buses and YouBikes here in Taichung.

Someone told me I had to get a special SIM card from my telecom company (FarEasTone, 遠傳電信).  I don't understand if that's a special piece of hardware so I can communicate with the payment equipment on the buses, or is that to access my FarEasTone account to pay for things?  Are there any other ways of putting money into my EasyCard account and paying for things without a special SIM card?  Can I use Android Pay or some other app/service?

Thank you.

SlowRain

本文章最後由( SlowRain )於 2016-9-16 11:58 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Austin.Jin2016-9-16 12:32

Well... I don't use EasyCard at all,so I can only tell you some information on internet.It looks like if you want to use Easy Card with your smartphone's nfc,you need to use NFC-SIM card.ofcourse,it's free.Next,you have to install required app on google play to apply EasyCard or ipass with your phone.,then you can use your EasyCard with out a Card

HTC10用戶(^^♪
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Vens2016-9-16 13:15

The NFC just a kind of Communication, for payment, you need to get application for an NFC-SIM.

This service is not for Prepaid SIM card.

本文章最後由( Vens )於 2016-9-16 15:46 編輯

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

SlowRain2016-9-16 18:13

Thank you.  Right now I'm using a prepaid SIM for my old phone (no internet data plan).  I'll have to upgrade to a 2-year contract.

檢舉 回應

分享