瀏覽 : 11860
分享

[新聞] 無邊框手機的世界

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

yacht2017-1-20 21:52

https://www.cnet.com/news/bezel-less-phones-roundup-xiao-mi-zte-samsung-galaxy/

The stunning world of bezel-less phonesPhones that have no borders around their displays make us say hnnnnnnnnnng.
Why are bezel-less phones so appealing? After all, it just means that these phones have displays that run up right to the edges. Functionally, it doesn't add anything (though the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge does have some tricks, it doesn't necessarily need to be borderless to have them). And sometimes, having no bezel increases your chance of accidentally touching the display while you hold the phone, causing more unintentional taps and swipes.But even with these gripes, we can't help but be drawn to these phones. Perhaps because they look so futuristic -- especially since the overall aesthetic of anything "future-tech" is always super-thin, super-sleek and super-minimalist. As such, having no bezel or even a barely-there-bezel just looks damn sexy.Though the feature hasn't reached mainstream popularity just yet, there have been a handful of handsets that have aspired to the look. Fingers crossed we'll be seeing more and more phones to come.Try hard not to be impressed with the Mi Mix's stunning, 6.4-inch display.Aloysius Low/CNETXiaomi Mi MixWith its edgeless display, the Mi Mix looks amazing, and gives us the most luxurious glimpse of the all-screen future of phones. Unfortunately, it's only sold in China and it's quite expensive. But fingers cross it'll make its way to more countries soon. Read the full review.The Galaxy S7 Edge squeezes every bit of usefulness into its display.Andrew Hoyle/CNETSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeAs far as bezel-less phones go, the Galaxy S7 Edge kicks it up a notch. Its left and right display actually curve down the sides, and there are navigational and productivity tools you can swipe for extra utility. Though pricey, it's one of the best Android phones available and one of our favorites. Read the full review.The Aquos Crystal lets you go borderless on a budget.James Martin/CNET

The stunning world of bezel-less phonesPhones that have no borders around their displays make us say hnnnnnnnnnng.[/url]By Lynn LaJanuary 20, 2017 5:00 AM PSTWhy are bezel-less phones so appealing? After all, it just means that these phones have displays that run up right to the edges. Functionally, it doesn't add anything (though the [url=https://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge/]Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge does have some tricks, it doesn't necessarily need to be borderless to have them). And sometimes, having no bezel increases your chance of accidentally touching the display while you hold the phone, causing more unintentional taps and swipes.But even with these gripes, we can't help but be drawn to these phones. Perhaps because they look so futuristic -- especially since the overall aesthetic of anything "future-tech" is always super-thin, super-sleek and super-minimalist. As such, having no bezel or even a barely-there-bezel just looks damn sexy.Though the feature hasn't reached mainstream popularity just yet, there have been a handful of handsets that have aspired to the look. Fingers crossed we'll be seeing more and more phones to come.Try hard not to be impressed with the Mi Mix's stunning, 6.4-inch display.Aloysius Low/CNETXiaomi Mi MixWith its edgeless display, the Mi Mix looks amazing, and gives us the most luxurious glimpse of the all-screen future of phones. Unfortunately, it's only sold in China and it's quite expensive. But fingers cross it'll make its way to more countries soon. Read the full review.The Galaxy S7 Edge squeezes every bit of usefulness into its display.Andrew Hoyle/CNETSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeAs far as bezel-less phones go, the Galaxy S7 Edge kicks it up a notch. Its left and right display actually curve down the sides, and there are navigational and productivity tools you can swipe for extra utility. Though pricey, it's one of the best Android phones available and one of our favorites. Read the full review.The Aquos Crystal lets you go borderless on a budget.James Martin/CNET[/url]Sharp Aquos CrystalThe Aquos Crystal may be a couple of years old, but it showed that owning a borderless phone doesn't necessarily mean you have to cough up a lot of money. Sure, it isn't the most powerful handset available, but it's one of the most compelling-looking budget phones around. [url=https://www.cnet.com/products/sharp-aquos-crystal/]Read the full review.[/url]The Z11 is one good lookin' phone.César Salza/CNETZTE Nubia Z11The Z11 is a bit of a tease. First Nubia (a subset of ZTE) said the phone will only be available in China. Then it said it'll come to the US too. But then it changed its mind and it looks like the Z11 won't be available outside of China after all. It's too bad too -- beside from its stylish looks, it has a powerful Snapdragon 820 processor and a 16-megapixel camera. [url=https://www.cnet.com/products/zte-nubia-z11/]Read the full review.
感想:科技真是日新月異。

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3DXMnUdiiP4t8dLQCq4hMQ
Techconfigurations Concept Phone Render
https://ck101.com/forum-3550-1.html
內有科技相關內容
http://www.plurk.com/t/Taiw
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級5

新秀大大

王敏峰2018-2-17 13:27

這是什麼鳥文章阿 我看只是來騙h幣的吧

支持國貨!!!
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-11-13 20:38

I'm just so glad that bezel-less phones are finally here, it's what the world really needed. Of course, the world also needed Laga iPhone Alingsås quite bad. Nonetheless, it's good to take things one day at a time.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-14 21:34

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. hopper night latch

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Jimob2022-12-17 22:36

This is great. HTC phones were always the best.

HTC the future
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-18 21:24

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be extremely useful. I could keep it at heart, thanks for sharing the info keep updating, excited for more posts.Thanks 꽁머니 지급

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-20 15:26

With thanks to get furnishing recently available posts in connection with the dilemma, I actually look ahead to learn extra. Saganaki Greek fried cheese recipe

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

arraibqureshi2022-12-20 20:47

I am just genuinely thrilled to come across this great site along with does get pleasure from looking at valuable content put up below. Your concepts in the publisher ended up being wonderful, cheers to the talk about. fire door fusible link replacement

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-21 17:33

I have read your article, it is very informative and great for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. meilleures coupes de cheveux pour femme

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2022-12-25 16:41

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. cryolipolyse den haag

檢舉 回應

分享