瀏覽 : 1676
分享

[已解決] S Photo Editor無法使用

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

文章分類:HTC One X10

Vanfanshi2017-7-29 11:51

X10 S Photo Editor 點入後,出現使用畫面,但無法操作,隔一段時間後自動關機重開機,請問如何解決?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Vanfanshi2017-7-30 16:43

S Photo Editor 無法使用之問題,原來是手機Android 版本6.0版,更新成7.0版後已能正常使用。

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

frandstves2023-5-11 08:48

The only best feature in photo editor i used for my wedding day photography and eidt many photos from it. Useful though.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

philliporrell2023-12-7 17:17

It sounds like you're having issues with X10 S Photo Editor, and I understand how frustrating that can be. It's unfortunate that the app is shutting down and restarting on its own. To troubleshoot this, let's try a few steps. Ensure that you have the latest version of X10 S Photo Editor installed from the app store. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve stability.

Confirm that your device meets the app's system requirements. Some apps may not function correctly on certain devices or operating system versions.
Head over to your device's settings, find the application manager, and clear the cache for X10 S Photo Editor. Accumulated cache can sometimes cause instability.

Uninstall X10 S Photo Editor, restart your device, and then reinstall the app. This can fix any corrupted files that might be causing the crashes. Ensure that the app has the necessary permissions to access your device's features.
Go to your device settings, find the app permissions, and make sure everything is enabled. If the issue persists after trying these steps, it might be worth considering if any recent changes to your device or other apps could be causing conflicts. You mentioned Unsubscribed the remini if you recently unsubscribed from another photo editing app like Remini, it's possible that there could be lingering effects.
Can you provide more details about what happened when you unsubscribed from Remini? Any changes or issues that occurred around that time might be relevant to diagnosing the problem with X10 S Photo Editor...

檢舉 回應

分享