SUNNY992017-9-22 10:20

seafood說的沒錯,多去戶外走走,有益健康~~

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°★*
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

frandstves2023-4-8 05:12

Can you share whole see food menu? I also see other restaurants like sushiro lot one menu and they have whole option for see food. You should share one too.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322023-6-22 22:01

These pictures certainly seem quite interesting, don't they? If you too are interested in more pictures like these, just click here on my blog. I can show you many other photos like these.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Food_Force2023-7-2 22:40

Können Sie das gesamte Menü mit anderen teilen? Ich sehe auch andere Restaurants wie frankreich lebensmittel liste und sie haben eine große Auswahl an Speisen.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

violal2023-7-16 23:20

Can you share the complete menu of seafood? I noticed other restaurants, such as Sushiro lot men, offer a comprehensive seafood menu.

Edited by violal at 2023-7-17 01:40

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

sushiro2023-9-14 21:56

Hey everyone! Just had dinner at Sushiro Singapore last night, and it was amazing! The sushi was so fresh, and the presentation was on point. Highly recommend trying their chef's special rolls. Has anyone else been there recently?

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

sushiro2023-9-28 22:05

Yakiniku Shokudo Singapore is a culinary haven that transports diners to the heart of Japan's vibrant yakiniku culture. Located in the bustling city-state of Singapore, this restaurant offers a remarkable dining experience that combines the art of grilling with the rich flavors of Japanese cuisine. With a wide variety of meats, including premium Wagyu beef and succulent kurobuta pork, as well as fresh seafood like jumbo prawns, salmon, and scallops, it caters to diverse tastes. Beyond its delectable meats and seafood, Yakiniku Shokudo Singapore also presents an array of Japanese classics such as sushi, sashimi, and tempura. With an extensive selection of sake, beer, and soft drinks, it's the perfect place for both casual and special occasions. 本文章最後由( sushiro )於 2023-9-28 22:09 編輯

檢舉 回應

分享