這種話只有用ios的人才會講吧,雖然我每次聽到那些用iPhone的人在炫耀自己還停在iOS xx版覺得很得意的時候也是覺得超好笑的

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

yabi4ni2018-7-11 07:49

tp953816 發表於 2018-7-11 07:01
最後一句真的有點好笑

這種話只有用ios的人才會講吧,雖然我每次聽到那些用iPhone的人在炫耀自己還停在 ...

也許能讓用ultra用戶有同樣體會的,恐怕只有HTC啦

讚歎再讚歎欸

強4登場 HTC論壇四週年‧★,:*:‧\( ̄▽ ̄)/‧:*‧°
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Radha Krishna2018-7-11 17:33

Sorry I cant type in Chinese... I will use Google translate for Chinese...

Very much disappointed with U11 phone. No SECURITY UPDATE after December 2017, its 7 months and its very bad for a flagship phone with such high price. Also no major update after 8.0. Many things to improve like bring 240fps slow motion to camera and many More... what do you guys think?? can anyone chat with HTC people and tell me, because their chat system is in Chinese and they dont understand my suggestion or question.. If HTC is like this, no doubt that nobody is buying Their phone and they are going in huge loss. June 2018 report was very bad for HTC...

Sorry, I can't input Chinese... I will use Google to translate Chinese...Very disappointed with the U11 phone. After December 2017, there was no security update for 7 months, which was very bad for a flagship phone with such a high price. There were no major updates since 8.0. A lot of things need to be improved, such as bringing 240fps slow motion to the camera, etc... What do you think? Anyone can chat with HTC people and tell me that because their chat system is Chinese, they don't understand my suggestions or questions. If HTC is like this, no one will buy their mobile phone and they will suffer huge losses. The June 2018 report was very bad for HTC...

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級4

模範鄉民

Jeffrey2018-7-11 21:26

The security patch update has long been a problem for HTC. Since they are losing human resources, monthly updates become almost impossible. We all have the same problem here in Taiwan, too, and we're still waiting for HTC's response to this issue.

~HTC論壇進擊三週年~我要用HTC 10狂嗨我的每一天
https://instagram.com/jeffurbanite/
歡迎來我的instagram追踪我
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

媽祖你幹嘛2018-7-11 22:30

you buy phones judging from their "security updates" instead of what they offer?

u12 = best dual camera experience + edge sense (the only real usability innovation these days imho (altho a biut flawed))

and still u care more about a security update?

talk about priorities man

毫無反應, 就是個媽祖˙w˙
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

WongLauhou2018-7-11 22:58

請問各位大大 港版最新的版本號是多少啊 我這裡是1.24.400.3 但是Google安全補丁是2017.12.1 好久之前了 而且到現在也檢測不出有更新 有沒有最新版的港版RUU

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

BrianWUTWKH2018-7-12 00:51

Sad to say, htv doesn't have enough resource to do so.

With only little human resources (Yeah, they just laid off 1500 staffs a week ago), it is impossible for htc to do an monthly update, they've got to do things that are more important such as bug fixing (It took them an ENTIRE MONTH to fix the laggy bug that happened on htc U Ultra after updating to Android O)

Thank you for supporting htc, as an htc fan, I hope htc can go back to glory in the future.

Sorry for my poor English.

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

csli2018-7-12 02:57

以前HTC更新挺快的,u11 plus好像放生一樣,這樣對旗艦機讓消費者沒歸屬感,希望官方進取,讓支持HTC的消費者繼續支持下去

csli
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

媽祖你幹嘛2018-7-12 09:48

BrianWUTWKH 發表於 2018-7-12 00:51
Sad to say, htv doesn't have enough resource to do so.

With only little human resources (Yeah, the ...

the 1500 is manufacturing staff (not software talent)

they do have a manpower shortage tho thats for sure

毫無反應, 就是個媽祖˙w˙
檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級1

路過旅人

Radha Krishna2018-7-12 11:57

媽祖你幹嘛 發表於 2018-7-11 22:30
you buy phones judging from their "security updates" instead of what they offer?

u12 = best dual  ...

Of course people buy phones for the updates, because its part of what you pay. Its like a laptop or a tablet. You buy a laptop with windows 10 and if windows is perfect but they will say no security update because dont worry it has good Processors ram and speed will you agree?? If you agree then im sorry. Security updates are extremely crucial. Our phones store credit card/debit card information/ NFC payment and many such passwords.. Failure to monitor them and not providing update after a Major flaw is a risk to all the phones. There has been 2 major cyber attacks worldwide in 2018/2017..
I am not criticizing you, but im saying security updates for at least 2 years is mandatory.. After 2 years i agree its difficult.. Also there is no major update to U11 after Android O. but many things are to be improved. The camera is capable of 240fps slow motion like u12 but they dont bring it. Its all a positive atmosphere. If a company shows love to old phones it will encourage people to trust their brand. This is my 3rd HTC phone and im disappointed this time ..

当然,人们购买手机的更新,因为它是你付出的一部分。它像笔记本电脑或平板电脑。你买一台带有Windows 10的笔记本电脑,如果窗户是完美的,但他们会说没有安全更新,因为不要担心它有良好的处理器内存和速度你同意吗?如果你同意那么我很抱歉。安全更新至关重要。我们的手机存储信用卡/借记卡信息/ NFC支付和许多此类密码..未能监控它们并且在重大缺陷后不提供更新对所有手机都有风险。 2018/2017年全球发生过2次重大网络攻击。我并不批评你,但是我说至少2年的安全更新是强制性的。两年后我同意它很难..在Android O之后U11也没有重大更新。但是很多事情都有待改进。就像相机能够像u12一样能够达到240fps的慢动作,但它们并没有带来它。这是一个积极的气氛。如果一家公司表现出对旧手机的热爱,它将鼓励人们相信他们的品牌。这是我的第三部HTC手机,这次我很失望..
本文章最後由( Radha Krishna )於 2018-7-12 12:00 編輯

檢舉 回應

分享