路過旅人

文章分類:HTC Desire 12+

學學2019-5-9 00:21

最近因長輩手機有點小問題想說換隻給他

目前看上Desire12+, 去門市實際操作後發現簡易模式的首頁那6個項目不知道怎麼變更, 詢問店員後店員說那沒辦法變
(但因為家人已經習慣首頁要有Line等.....

昨日又去展示店試用了一下, 發現首頁的右下角有個[+]的按鈕,可以讓我選擇想要放在這得APP所以我就隨便選了個PLAY商店

結果設定完後....它就在那動不了了.....

想請問首頁的連結APP是否可以自行更改成別的? 莫非第一次設定完後就永遠不能更改?

------

另外順便問一下...D12+這隻能否支援皮套蓋上後螢幕自動關閉 打開後螢幕自動開啟的功能??
因為長輩很需要這個....

謝謝~

Hello
檢舉 回應

HTC小博士2019-5-9 10:37

你好,HTC Desire12+首頁的項目是固定無法更動的,但您可在第二頁加入你所需的APP
另,關於您所提到有關自動喚醒功能的部分,目前Desire12+沒有支援此功能喔,謝謝您。

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

彤飛高高2019-5-9 09:54

第一頁的不行變更優~~~

第二頁才行

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級3

專業鄉民

jack43322023-8-7 22:05

I've got not long ago started off some sort of blog site, the internet people produce here possesses served everyone enormously. Appreciate it intended for all of your current time period & do the job.https://sites.google.com/account-email.com/hotmail/

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-8 18:15

this is pleasant in addition to meanful. this is trendy blog site. Backlinking can be quite practical matter. you could have definitely served most people exactly who stop by blog site and gives these individuals usefull facts. visit tech101tricks for tech updates

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-8 20:03

Any movies is normally outstanding. You've gotten a lot of particularly as good writers and singers. Document prefer you will the best quality about financial success. blackhorn 209 powder

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-9 21:44

In reality That i look over it all not long ago however , I saw it certain thinkings about that and after this I want to read the paper it all for a second time given that it's well written. traumfänger

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-10 18:47

I’m impressed aided by the surpassing not to mention preachy advertising for which you embellish in such bit timing. JKTSLOT88

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-8-10 20:32

Preserve the fantastic succeed, Document look at small number of reports using this ınternet site and additionally I presume the cyberspace web page is normally substantial unique there are found groups about terrific knowledge. ALOHA4D

檢舉 回應

一般用戶

等級2

新手鄉民

SHIVAAN2023-9-3 21:43

United Plastics is a plastic drinkware manufacturer and supplier that has been producing the plastic drinkwares and barwares for more than 10 years. And we are specialized in making kinds of plastic drinkware products. We provide plastic Tumbler Cups, water bottles in bulk and more type products. Water Bottles in Bulk

檢舉 回應

分享